No Tobacco Sales During Lockdown?

StrongestAvenger

I'm thinking about starting one :p

"What if this outbreak had happened 20+ years ago".
Slow internet. No streaming services and you could not go out to rent a movie during lock down :oops:
You would certainly have owned Mrs Doubtfire and Jumanji on DVD. And Con Air. That's all you need to survive.

Temujin

Executive Member
Good - it's propensity to kill civilians makes it non essential.

We're trying to stay alive here.
Wel, if we're gonna go down that route, loads of stuff contributes to killing loads of 'civilians'... shall we start to take away the bacon, steak and anything with sugar, or just cut straight to it at bread and water only, everything else if a luxury non essential :unsure:

IndigoIdentity

Wel, if we're gonna go down that route, loads of stuff contributes to killing loads of 'civilians'... shall we start to take away the bacon, steak and anything with sugar, or just cut straight to it at bread and water only, everything else if a luxury non essential :unsure:
Damn, this thread seems to have blown up a bit.

That said, I agree with this comment. I don't even smoke often just decided to grab some only to have this come up out of the blue without any warning is kind of harsh.

I can only imagine the people who smoke a box a day and go to the shops to get smokes and find out that they are going cold turkey on this... Although smoking is not healthy, it's also not healthy for ones mental state to have to deal with something like this on top of everything else that is going on.

It is is a government regulation then I feel like they should have been more outspoken about this and not left it until the last moment as seems to have been the case.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Does bacon have health warnings?
Can I get affected by you second hand steak?
Do you constantly stink of sugar?

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Does bacon have health warnings?
Can I get affected by you second hand steak?
Do you constantly stink of sugar?
The real question then is what you're doing out of quarantine, to be affected by second hand smoke...

noxibox

Honorary Master
Do the ANC have some sort official policy against displaying intelligence? They essentially got everyone out stockpiling because they can't resist an opportunity to behave like total morons. You've got a police minister who is a petty, puritanical thug. Then there is infamous brain donor Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, a woman so utterly stupid she's has managed mess up every post she's ever had. If she were in the private sector and without connections she'd be lucky to get a job cleaning toilets.

So? DA councillors and the Family Advocate said I can fetch my kid from my ex during lockdown, and Cele would have said **** no, and that stupid Zulu cow (dressed like she's off to a party) didn't have a ****ing clue, other than to suggest social workers would get involved.
Hardly fair to compare that useless waste of carbon atoms to a cow. She's certainly not close to being in intellectual league of a cow.