Noah's Flood and Catastrophic Plate Tectonics (from Pangea to Today) (Short Version)

etienne_marais

Executive Member
Thank you babby Jesus for sending us a plague. Next time, perhaps only target the creationists and flat earthers.
You are not among the ranks that belief a population decrease is high due then ? Not to mention survival of the fittest touted by just about everyone ?

Cray

Honorary Master
Genesis Apologetics"" channel, loads of videos, none of them with comments turned on, nothing like standing by your own ideas....

And he thinks Ken Ham is a worthy subject of his channel....:laugh:

eye_suc

Expert Member
Genesis Apologetics"" channel, loads of videos, none of them with comments turned on, nothing like standing by your own ideas....

And he thinks Ken Ham is a worthy subject of his channel....:laugh:
Wasn't it Ken that built that Ark in USA and then the whole thing flopped?

Yeah, looks like it:

Shame, that could have fed a lot of starving people.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
You are not among the ranks that belief a population decrease is high due then ? Not to mention survival of the fittest touted by just about everyone ?
Natural selection doesnt favour the meanest and most selfish. Which is where people who misunderstand the selfish gene go to.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Yeah, that video is BS. Plate tectonics is a fabrication of NASA. We live on a disk anyway.
Thats held on the back of four elephants (named Berilia, Tubul, Great T'Phon, and Jerakeen) who in turn stand on the back of the Great A'Tuin.

Cray

Honorary Master
Wasn't it Ken that built that Ark in USA and then the whole thing flopped?
Yup, Ken Ham, Kent Hovind and Ray Comfort -the axis of stupidity. (with more that a little sleazy financial dealing thrown in)

etienne_marais

Executive Member
Natural selection doesnt favour the meanest and most selfish. Which is where people who misunderstand the selfish gene go to.
No, I am aware of the dynamics of survival of the fittest and that many misunderstand who the fittest is, i.e. it is the most suitable to survive an environment or situation which may manifest as the physically weakest but most intelligent, or neither strong nor intelligent but in whatever means suited to survive. In context of Corona we are however back to physical attributes such as strong immune system.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Well that depends. Some argue that there's a fifth elephant.
I think the bigger question is... what sex is the Great A'Tuin. Its currently heading towards the great mating ground. If the Great A'Tuin is a female, people on the disc are going to have a bad day.

Prawnapple

Expert Member
Why was a population decrease "due"? It still however stands to reason that gawd did this, by your reasoning. Why not just do it in another way, other than a virus? Is he not all powerful? In b4: "We can't truly know the mind of god". Sorry, I digress.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
No, I am aware of the dynamics of survival of the fittest and that many misunderstand who the fittest is, i.e. it is the most suitable to survive an environment or situation which may manifest as the physically weakest but most intelligent, or neither strong nor intelligent but in whatever means suited to survive. In context of Corona we are however back to physical attributes such as strong immune system.
Do you know what the "novel" in Novel Covid 19 means?