Noah's Flood and Catastrophic Plate Tectonics (from Pangea to Today) (Short Version)

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
@Scary_Turtle

I wonder if perhaps a fundamental problem here is you simply misunderstanding my loosing patience and stopping to give someone the benefit of the doubt with "loosing my s#t"? It's not an increase in anger, it's a decrease in attempting to be civil with someone that obviously has no intention of reciprocating.

What would be the point in being polite to someone obviously out to emotionally abuse people for emotional gratification of some kind?
Then some more Ad Hominem which you won't admit but its funny how you say that when you the aggressor. Deflect some more

Splinter

Honorary Master
By your logic calling a prostitute a whore is an Ad Hominem...... it's not an insult it's what he/she is. And no calm down I have not called you a whore.
You keep on hiding behind this little mantra i.e. I have deemed you to be such; therefore you are.

You are like a petulant man-child, where your every thought is fact.

Splinter

Honorary Master
By your logic calling a prostitute a whore is an Ad Hominem...... it's not an insult it's what he/she is. And no calm down I have not called you a whore.
Something I forgot to mention - whether you want to call a sex worker a prostitute, or a whore, there is actual evidence that the man or woman sells their body for sex.

In your case, you have no evidence, other than your smarmy thoughts of insulting intelligently.