Noise Pollution... Where can one report?

seaqn1

Sup all.

So I got a noisy neighbour who takes it upon himself to use a Leaf Blower 4 times per week, 1 to 6 hours on those days (and no its no exaggeration) I dubbed him - The Noise Factory

I did some research and excessive noise from **** like this can lead to health issues, depression/anxiety, deafness and such or more. And the fact that he is making noise pollution - breaking the law.

Just I can't find a proper department in government to report.. Any know of email address or phone number I can call? It is in the Pretoria area. (Tried asking him to stop - but he lacks sympathy to care)

S.Claus

You gotta have some sympathy with him also. He's stuck at home with his family and there's no cigarettes or alcohol to remedy the situation so he's blowing leaves to get rid of some frustration/boredom.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Sup all.

So I got a noisy neighbour who takes it upon himself to use a Leaf Blower 4 times per week, 1 to 6 hours on those days (and no its no exaggeration) I dubbed him - The Noise Factory

I did some research and excessive noise from **** like this can lead to health issues, depression/anxiety, deafness and such or more. And the fact that he is making noise pollution - breaking the law.

Just I can't find a proper department in government to report.. Any know of email address or phone number I can call? It is in the Pretoria area. (Tried asking him to stop - but he lacks sympathy to care)
You can report it to your local metro police...

Don't expect them to do anything unless you turn into a proper pest, and even then they will screw it up and achieve nothing.

r4nd0m

Have you tried, you know, talking to him about it perhaps?

Also like @S.Claus says, maybe he is just trying to blow off some steam. 1001 possible reasons relating to being cooped up at home. :unsure: