Nokia 8 Sirocco and Nokia 7 Plus – Contract prices for South Africa

Randux

Expert Member
Are we getting the dual sim version of the Nokia 6? Also do we have Nokia repair centres?

Volksieboi

Expert Member
Not bad at all

I'm due for an upgrade and that 7 plus is looking good for me and the wifey

Soul Assassin

Executive Member
The other thing I was wondering, one of the big selling points is Android One, will the phone be Vodacominised or will it still be pure Android and will you get updates as soon as they are available and not have to wait for the carrier?

Last edited:

Sumen

Expert Member
The other thing I was wondering, one of the big selling points is Android One, will the phone be Vodacominised or will it still be pure Android and will you get updates as soon as they are available and not have to wait for the carrier?
They told me the update goes through the network. I have a Vodacom sim in my 5 and I recieved Android 8.1 last week, it was released end of March.

McT

The Humble Scot!
Pricing looks good for the specifications. Nice.

Joe Average

Does anyone have links to the MNOs (Vodacom, MTN, CellC) sites for these deals, i.e. the contract for the 7+, I could not find it anywhere on their sites?

Sumen

Expert Member
Does anyone have links to the MNOs (Vodacom, MTN, CellC) sites for these deals, i.e. the contract for the 7+, I could not find it anywhere on their sites?
It's not like Samsung and Apple, although it was launched yesterday you probably have to wait next month to see the deals and actually purchase one.

isie

Honorary Master
It's not like Samsung and Apple, although it was launched yesterday you probably have to wait next month to see the deals and actually purchase one.
was thinking the same thing - just afraid they will have limited devices :(