Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dairyfarmer

Executive Member
I work 12 days on and 2 days off. I have many of the comforts I want at home. Why would I now pay to not have them for a few days? We pay Eskom for that "privilege" already.

Anyway I hate going away for more than a few days. Always more work to fix all the f***-ups that were made while I was away.

Norrad

Expert Member
I work 12 days on and 2 days off. I have many of the comforts I want at home. Why would I now pay to not have them for a few days? We pay Eskom for that "privilege" already.

Anyway I hate going away for more than a few days. Always more work to fix all the f***-ups that were made while I was away.
Thought you were emigrating :unsure: Cows not wanting to leave?

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Emirates won’t fly people who don’t have a “vaccination passport”, I’m sure other airlines will follow the same trend.

Can the antivaxxers brag about staying at home for rest of their lives?
I don't have the money to go on an overseas holiday. Not like every other dude jumps on a plain to go fck chiponkies in Thailand.

JasonK

I don't have the money to go on an overseas holiday. Not like every other dude jumps on a plain to go fck chiponkies in Thailand.
It will be worldwide not just Thailand (I’m pretty sure that comment is considered quite racist and insensitive).

Compare a covid vaccine to a yellow fever vaccine required to visit certain African countries, except covid vaccine is necessary worldwide and likely for forever.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
It will be worldwide not just Thailand (I’m pretty sure that comment is considered quite racist and insensitive).

Compare a covid vaccine to a yellow fever vaccine required to visit certain African countries, except covid vaccine is necessary worldwide and likely for forever.
Ok. It's not like every other dude jumps on a plane to go get a Russian bride.
Point is, every other looney makes it seems like ALL of us are jetsetters ? Fckit, the Minority goes overseas for a vacation.

Bismuth

Expert Member
I have had the privilege to travel overseas a few times already, before this insanity.

The SO and I have spoken, and will forego international travel while the vaccine is mandatory, so possibly forever. Ditto any other situations where it is mandatory.

Bismuth

Expert Member

Managed to do just fine without the yellow fever vaccine as well...

Bismuth

Expert Member
Had the rona... once or twice, who knows, didn't get sick, but have antibodies. I must have been infected when I was caring for other positives.

Going to start licking trolleys to keep my antibodies alive :laugh:
I haven't had the need for a test yet, so have no idea. SO was tested at work as someone had claimed to have been in contact with a positive case (later that turned out to be an excuse to get time off work). She was negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.