Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldWarIII

Expert Member
Just heard now. My daughter's best friend. 7 years old mom just passed away. Her dad is in critical condition too, as he has asthma. I dont think anyone really considers the effect on kids if your parents die from Covid. I am going to start naming and shaming anti-vaxxers on behalf of the kids.

The Spanish flu left millions of orphans. I can bet this Covid will leave millions more.

So get the vaxxine please, especially if you have kids. Or else imagine how they would feel having you, or your wife no longer around.
so whats their name?? I have access to medical records. Lets put it all out there.

Brontosaurus

Expert Member

"Please respect the decision non-vaxers have taken"

Get. Fukked!

It's you tools who are actively spreading misinformation.
It's you tools who are filling up hospitals so people with medical conditions and traumas are being triaged.
It's you tools who are the ones storming (wrong) buildings with your stupid agendas.
It's you tools who are marching in the streets displaying your stupidity for everyone to see.
It's you tools who are ensuring the virus will continue to mutate.
It's you tools who are ensuring continued lockdowns.

"you have overnight turned into medical doctors"

Jesus that's some cognitive dissonance right there. All the misinformed "medical" garbage I read is some bullschit confirmation bias spread by an anti-vaxxer.

We actually listen to medical doctors, not facebook rednecks.

"leave us alone."

No. You don't get to make a poor decision that affects everyone and say, "it's my choice leave me alone."

That's like me saying I'm going to come set your house on fire but y'know, that was my choice so leave me alone. There are consequences to your schit decisions, that's how the world works.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
You've already been challenged on this. When there's a time you can lose your job or can't get coffee without one of these, come back to me.

Keeping my vaccines up to date is a condition of my employment and they pay for my vaccine boosters. My employer can deploy me to dodgy places at short notice. They don't need an expensive helicopter medivac. Random drug testing is also a condition of my employment and refusal to submit or a positive test will result in termination of employment.

The only negotiable is Malaria prophylaxis. If I get Malaria, the costs of the Medevac and treatment are for my account if the company doesn't pick up prophylaxis in my blood. In the SADF I was in Malaria areas and never got it. I still haven't had it and don't take prophylaxis as I consider myself immune to Malaria.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
so whats their name?? I have access to medical records. Lets put it all out there.

I'm calling BS. If you have access to medical records, you will know about medical confidential requirements and protocols. Revealing anyone's name or their condition without their permission will result in your prosecution.

R13...

Honorary Master
Just heard now. My daughter's best friend. 7 years old mom just passed away. Her dad is in critical condition too, as he has asthma. I dont think anyone really considers the effect on kids if your parents die from Covid. I am going to start naming and shaming anti-vaxxers on behalf of the kids.

The Spanish flu left millions of orphans. I can bet this Covid will leave millions more.

So get the vaxxine please, especially if you have kids. Or else imagine how they would feel having you, or your wife no longer around.
Were these parents vaccinated? If they didn't and were that high risk, then it is them you should be ridiculing and shaming not the health rambo antivaxxers here.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
so many people must have you on ignore... I dont need to, kinda just happens automatically. Have a nice day grant. :)

Actually, @Grant has access to medical records. The difference is he knows the protocols of medical confidential and the medico-legal consequences and sanctions of revealing names or conditions. Somehow, you have access to medical records without knowledge of the protocols? I call BS.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Were these parents vaccinated? If they didn't and were that high risk, then it is them you should be ridiculing and shaming not the health rambo antivaxxers here.

The health Rambo anti vaxxers here might be the reason the parents were not vaxxed.

BBSA

Honorary Master
I do not think the aim of the post was to ridicule, but rather emotional manipulation of the vaccine hesitant people.

Last edited:

WorldWarIII

Expert Member
wasn't it you who claimed to personally know 2 people who's cancer "suddenly returned" after being vaccinated
lets put it all out there

Could only have gone one way, Now you have protocols to hide behind. thats handy. How abaout this. speak to your comrad. go and view their med history. ANd anonymously review it. And let us know what you think,

I also love the way you and Cosmic think everything in this country works. You guys are too cute.

Yes I do know the 2 people. I however am not the one threatening to name and shame, Im not name calling. I simply shared what I know. You attack people, you make sad little assumptions about them.

Hell of a doctor...

Grant

Honorary Master
so many people must have you on ignore... I dont need to, kinda just happens automatically. Have a nice day grant. :)
All those who must have me on ignore - sure - as you say, let's put it out there & do a side by side and compensate for time.

I'll go first
Screen Shot 2021-09-14 at 09.52.49.png

WorldWarIII

Expert Member
im sure there are a lot of kids who have lost their parents lately. Lets name and shame them too. that'll make it better hey! You guys rock. really.

Status
Not open for further replies.