Non-Vaccination brag thread

Brian_G

Executive Member
What does the psychiatric world deem a person to be that acts on the instructions of non physical beings that speak to them?
When it comes to religion, they deem them absolutely normal. Why make points about things like this just to confuse, surely you knew that being as educated as you are?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
If I am in a car accident and the hospital is too full because of unvaccinated folks, I receive care too late to save me or my family.
All in your owns hands, DONT have a car accident.
And NO, that will in most cases NOT happen anyway.
And, if it does , it is a failure of the health system, not because there are unvaccinated people around. In a country where the system is failing miserably to take the vaccines to the people IS the prime driver behind the slow take up, NOT anti VAX sentiment.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Second and last warning. Don't throw out a challenge. It will be acted on.
Be sure that you too will be reported if your endless trolling continues. You know this is what you do, you have been dealt with for it a number of times. I have done nothing but show that behaviour of yours again.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Why do you keep using VAERS as if it’s a data set that is reliable?

Even the CDC/VAERS say you shouldn’t, as that’s not it’s purpose
for one: VAERS is said to under report by up to 90% typically, it is a decent indication that things are worse than VAERS make them seem

but mainly: what other data source is available? if only VAERS is available then it is used, not like there's a choice in the matter

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
You guys change being against / for authority at the drop of a hat, just to suit your narrative... and you think your arguments are sound and believable?

I'm subject to authority. I never agreed to be subject. Coercion and consequences of actions played a big role.

Napalm

Expert Member
All in your owns hands, DONT have a car accident.
And NO, that will in most cases NOT happen anyway.
And, if it does , it is a failure of the health system, not because there are unvaccinated people around. In a country where the system is failing miserably to take the vaccines to the people IS the prime driver behind the slow take up, NOT anti VAX sentiment.
i agree, it's not due to some folks who decided not to take the vaccine (those people didn't hold up anyone... when those people who want the vaccine can go and stand in the queue to have your JAB)

Infact the amount of people who have health risks or not wanting to take vaccine or are those who are really Anti-vax not taking it. That is maybe like 20% of the population. Nothing is holding the 80% back from doing what you want to do. That won't cause a failure to the health system...

The health system is failing.. due to normal pressures. Just look at Eastern Cape and up North.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
90% chance of a non-serious adverse event should you have one
3% - 7% chance of a serious adverse event should you have one, and this is in young people who are at no risk of covid:
View attachment 1148042

Once again, you that has no training are misinterpreting the data due to not having the training. This has been discussed here already.

Dave

Honorary Master
for one: VAERS is said to under report by up to 90% typically, it is a decent indication that things are worse than VAERS make them seem

but mainly: what other data source is available? if only VAERS is available then it is used, not like there's a choice in the matter

It is not a reliable source as anyone can report anything, it’s already been shown that it happens. Why not just go trawl Facebook? It’s likely to give you just as much erroneous data to play with.

Brian_G

Executive Member
I'm subject to authority. I never agreed to be subject. Coercion and consequences of actions played a big role.
The system is far from perfect, anywhere, but what do you propose could replace governments? We have to have order when too many citizens are irresponsible, as is evident everywhere on the planet.

Seven_Nine_Eight

Now search for some credible information against his assertion:

How do you know any of these are actually credible? Both may be complete crackpots. To quote you:
It takes the degree to recognise the difference. Would you be able to?