Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Yet...

But I'm done again, you guys made up your minds months ago. Seeya in another thread.

On Euronews today, the EU President, Ursula Van Der Leyden, was announcing Covid restrictions being lifted now that 700 million EU citizens have being vaccinated. Maybe you should check out news other than from SA?

Ursula-von-der-Leyen-1.jpg

Seven_Nine_Eight

You have yet to point out the absurdity of my reasoning...
I don't have to, you already do an excellent job. You post a link and claim it is credible without any knowledge or expertise to make the claim and...
Telling you you're unqualified to read medical research when you're not qualified to read medical research is not a personal attack. It's a fact.

tetrasect

Expert Member
I don't have to, you already do an excellent job. You post a link and claim it is credible without any knowledge or expertise to make the claim and...

There's a difference between posting a link to a CDC report and posting a link to an anti-vaxx youtube video full of unsubstantiated alternative facts.

Seven_Nine_Eight

There's a difference between posting a link to a CDC report and posting a link to an anti-vaxx youtube video full of unsubstantiated alternative facts.
Indeed. But posting a link of a potential crackpot to debunk another potential crackpot and claim the one is credible and the other is not without having any relevant knowledge or expertise to make the claim while simultaneously telling other people they are not qualified to make similar claims is what is comical here.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master

How do you know what knowledge I have to make that claim? You've just parachuted into months of discussion on several threads. Geoff claimed to have an Advanced First Aid Certificate as his sole medical qualification. And it's been determined that it was an informal course and not one that resulted in registration.

I suggest you lay off the assumptions...

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Indeed. But posting a link of a potential crackpot to debunk another potential crackpot and claim the one is credible and the other is not without having any relevant knowledge or expertise to make the claim while simultaneously telling other people they are not qualified to make similar claims is what is comical here.

Can you substantiate your assertion that I posted a link to a crackpot that debunked a crackpot?

Seven_Nine_Eight

How do you know what knowledge I have to make that claim? You've just parachuted into months of discussion on several threads. Geoff claimed to have an Advanced First Aid Certificate as his sole medical qualification. And it's been determined that it was an informal course and not one that resulted in registration.

I suggest you lay off the assumptions...
I'm not the one claiming I have access to or can read and understand medical research data. I can't. Neither can he.

Last edited:

Seven_Nine_Eight

Can you substantiate your assertion that I posted a link to a crackpot that debunked a crackpot?
Where did I make that assertion? Read... "potential crackpot". You have no way of knowing whether they are or are not.
You posted a link containing information about medical research and claimed it was credible but you, yourself, admit you cannot understand medical research data.

There is no evidence that you are able to make claims about whether articles written by bloggers are credible or not.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Where did I make that assertion? Read... "potential crackpot". You have no way of knowing whether they are or are not.
You posted a link containing information about medical research and claimed it was credible but you, yourself, admit you cannot understand medical research data.

There is no evidence that you are able to make claims about whether articles written by bloggers are credible or not.

Oh, so now it's a potential crackpot because you can't substantiate?

Seven_Nine_Eight

Oh, so now it's a potential crackpot because you can't substantiate?
To remind you:
Now search for some credible information against his assertion:

How do you know any of these are actually credible? Both may be complete crackpots. To quote you:
It takes the degree to recognise the difference. Would you be able to?

Status
Not open for further replies.