Non-Vaccination brag thread

Seven_Nine_Eight

Anyone can cobble posts together that have no context to ridicule an argument. Nice try. Shows your dishonesty in this debate. Whose clone are you?
You posted a link, claimed it was credible without having any relevant knowledge or expertise.
You also keep telling other people they are not qualified to make similar claims.
False accusations and libel won't change it.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Tell us, once again, for the noobs, your own medical qualifications, if you don't mind?

Oh... ...learnt first aid in basic military training, is that it? OK, then.

Nope. Once again for clarity. A certain number of my unit had to be trained to Ops Medic standard (Civilian equivalent is Advanced Life Support Paramedic) over and above our normal military utilisation. It was not during basic training but after having qualified in our utilisation. I volunteered to be trained before it became mandatory due to seniority.

We were trained by the South African Medical Services. In case anyone thinks we were in the medical service, we weren't. After passing the theoretical training exams (Anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, morgue, forensic and pathology visits and many other subjects), we were assigned to work at the Tygerberg Trauma and Resuscitation Units at night with Friday and Saturday nights mandatory.

Upon finishing the training and deemed competent we were issued certificates that were registered with the then Department of Manpower. I have kept that training up by remaining current and work part time voluntarily to keep current. Not working or having refresher courses for three years will make the qualification invalid as it will be considered time expired.

I write this to allay any misconceptions and many other former SADF/SANDF members here will be able to confirm and verify my statement.

But I have anticipated those here so disposed pulling the asre out of it despite my sincerity.

tetrasect

Expert Member
Yes, When the miscreant admits to arguing with no medical qualifications nor credibility.

I think I can speak for most of the people here when I say that it just get's very tiring to see you reply with "says the guy with no medical qualifications" to every second post.

We get it.

If you want to open a thread for medically trained members only then go ahead, but there's no need to keep repeating the same thing here, again and again.

Last edited:

Venator

Expert Member
"The timing of their vaccination campaign is important. Compared to other countries, Israel dominated vaccine administration right out the gate; they vaccinated 50% of their eligible population by March 2021. Exactly 6 months later, this case surge in Israel began. The 6-month mark is notable because many studies have shown waning immunity at around 6 months.

The timing is also important to note because it’s the same time that Delta was introduced. So, Israel had the perfect storm with waning immunity and the introduction of a highly transmissible and more severe variant.
Importantly, though, waning immunity is only for mild and moderate disease. Vaccines still protect against hospitalization and death. The Israel Health Ministry highlighted this in a July report."

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I see it's started. No Vaccine, No entry. So some events will now have that as a trend. This will no doubt catch on and be implimented in Company's and also certain businesses and malls eventually. Maybe not right away but soon.

Replied in another thread to suggest they better add Rabies to the list as well, seeing there is a serious threat developing in KZN ( and as per the news tonight, in EC as well).

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I think I can speak for most of the people here when I say that it just get's very tiring to see you reply with "says the guy with no medical qualifications" to every second post.

We get it.

If you want to open a thread for medically trained members only then go ahead, but there's no need to keep repeating the same thing here, again and again.
It is long overdue that the mods step in and stop this nonsense. It is tiresome in the extreme and completely unnecessary on an open forum where, in theory, all are welcome. Let him go and join a professionals only forum somewhere and then wallow in his own damn importance there.

Napalm

Expert Member
Replied in another thread to suggest they better add Rabies to the list as well, seeing there is a serious threat developing in KZN ( and as per the news tonight, in EC as well).
Yeah i dunno hey. This is a stepping ladder i tell you.

Initially they said vaccine contains a chip.. or some 5G bullcr@p. but that was debunked cause people had a look but it seems people were not far off. So they advised that apparently there is a chip now that can be implanted to monitor if the patient has covid or not. So the chip has been made around April +-. but it's not that small or injectable.

It would need to be implanted in hand or arm. So the people were not far off...

I'm guessing the next step from. No one will be forced to get vaccine , Leaping to People needing Vaccine to certain functions and some company's jumping on that bandwagon. Soon we'll be seeing, people need the chip to go back to work or certain function.

It's all about who jumps on bandwagon and then others follow to keep up with the "standard"

tetrasect

Expert Member

Initially they said vaccine contains a chip.. or some 5G bullcr@p. but that was debunked cause people had a look but it seems people were not far off. So they advised that apparently there is a chip now that can be implanted to monitor if the patient has covid or not. So the chip has been made around April +-. but it's not that small or injectable.

I'm guessing the next step from. No one will be forced to get vaccine , Leaping to People needing Vaccine to certain functions and some company's jumping on that bandwagon. Soon we'll be seeing, people need the chip to go back to work or certain function.

It's all about who jumps on bandwagon and then others follow to keep up with the "standard"

I rate this will be way too expensive for widespread use.

Pretty pointless as well, apart from scenarios where crew being 100% healthy is critical to survival, like inside a submarine or something like that. Everywhere else the vaccine will suffice.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master

There is no smoke without a fire ...........

Napalm

Expert Member
I rate this will be way too expensive for widespread use.

Pretty pointless as well, apart from scenarios where crew being 100% healthy is critical to survival, like inside a submarine or something like that. Everywhere else the vaccine will suffice.
We'll have to see, that would be the next evolution. So that people can go back to work. Normal socializing and such. That a scanner will be placed similar like you have a biometric device. You walk in and it tell you yay or nay.

Probably going to be too expensive as you said. Lets eyeball the space in next 6months.