Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
If you’re implying me, you would be far off the mark. I have zero other accounts here. Don’t have time to keep up multiple personas, nor do I care enough about what people here think about me to do so.
Fully agree. I have never seen the point of multiple accounts on a forum. It would seem to me that the idea already implies nefarious activities and not so pure intent.

tetrasect

Expert Member
Or maybe there are just multiple personalites, and each one has an account o_O

The first one believes in the 5G conspiracy, the microchip conspiracy but not the depopulation conspiracy.

The second one believes in the 5G conspiracy, the depopulation conspiracy, but not the microchip conspiracy.

The third one believes in the microchip conspiracy, the depopulation conspiracy but not the 5G conspiracy.

So as you can see, there is just no other option but to have 3 separate accounts!

SoldierMan

Executive Member

Shocking South African Hospital Data Another Blow to Vaccine Tyranny

Proportion of vaccinated in hospitals higher than in general population.

The memes have been flying around South African Whatsapp groups: Only the unvaccinated are in the hospitals! Only the unvaccinated are dying!

This was always a bit disingenuous as only a small minority of the South African population has been vaccinated anyway, and probably the health-conscious ones at that. It would also be odd that South Africa would be totally different in this regard when Israeli and UK data have clearly shown large proportions of vaccinated amongst new covid dead. (Hence all the boosters.)

But now, when data leaks from government, which shows the percentage of vaccinated patients in hospital for covid is higher than the percentage of total vaccinated in the population as a whole, the Whatsapp groups have gone quiet, as has the media.

More

tetrasect

Expert Member

Shocking South African Hospital Data Another Blow to Vaccine Tyranny

Proportion of vaccinated in hospitals higher than in general population.

The memes have been flying around South African Whatsapp groups: Only the unvaccinated are in the hospitals! Only the unvaccinated are dying!

This was always a bit disingenuous as only a small minority of the South African population has been vaccinated anyway, and probably the health-conscious ones at that. It would also be odd that South Africa would be totally different in this regard when Israeli and UK data have clearly shown large proportions of vaccinated amongst new covid dead. (Hence all the boosters.)

But now, when data leaks from government, which shows the percentage of vaccinated patients in hospital for covid is higher than the percentage of total vaccinated in the population as a whole, the Whatsapp groups have gone quiet, as has the media.

More

Seriously, how do you find this crap?

tetrasect

Expert Member
Can't argue against the article itself, so resort to calling it crap. You fail.

The article is BS. What "government data leak"? Where's the leaked presentation? All they have is a screenshot of some text which could have been written by any anti-vaxxer out there. And even on that screenshot it does not say that those in hospital are there for Covid. Just so you know, if you want to get an op done you have to be vaccinated.

This is even worse than Gatewaypundit's "reporting".

SoldierMan

Executive Member
It's not an article, it's a blog.

Even the news platforms that have used him have been VERY generous with the few articles they have chosen from the guy.

Ok, can't argue against the data than. So focus on the person instead. Still a fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.