Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Point is, don't be so quick to condemn. Let's wait and see what develops.

MrGyre

Executive Member
Ok, can't argue against the data than. So focus on the person instead. Still a fail.

I'll leave other people to debate the actual evidence as well as how stats work(because i am sick of it at this point), but I thought it was important to clarify the difference between a BLOG and an ARTICLE.

It is also worth noting that people who write aticles tend to cover a variety of topics with an objective approach - if you read the other "articles", everything is anti-liberalism, anti-nihilism and has massive amounts of subjectivity thrown in. You may was well be linking to forum posts.

Maurice Kitching

Nope. Once again for clarity. A certain number of my unit had to be trained to Ops Medic standard (Civilian equivalent is Advanced Life Support Paramedic) over and above our normal military utilisation. It was not during basic training but after having qualified in our utilisation. I volunteered to be trained before it became mandatory due to seniority.

We were trained by the South African Medical Services. In case anyone thinks we were in the medical service, we weren't. After passing the theoretical training exams (Anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, morgue, forensic and pathology visits and many other subjects), we were assigned to work at the Tygerberg Trauma and Resuscitation Units at night with Friday and Saturday nights mandatory.

Upon finishing the training and deemed competent we were issued certificates that were registered with the then Department of Manpower. I have kept that training up by remaining current and work part time voluntarily to keep current. Not working or having refresher courses for three years will make the qualification invalid as it will be considered time expired.

I write this to allay any misconceptions and many other former SADF/SANDF members here will be able to confirm and verify my statement.

But I have anticipated those here so disposed pulling the asre out of it despite my sincerity.
Which year were you at Tygerberg for training?

MrGyre

Executive Member
In the past, yes, very rare these days...

What isn't rare however, is having your own blog and being your own writer/editor/advertiser. Just because somebody can do something(on a free platform, self-employed, maybe a hobby?) doesn't mean they are good at it.

Brian_G

Executive Member
What isn't rare however, is having your own blog and being your own writer/editor/advertiser. Just because somebody can do something(on a free platform, self-employed, maybe a hobby?) doesn't mean they are good at it.
Okay, although it looked at least like a good effort going on there.

MrGyre

Executive Member
Okay, although it looked at least like a good effort going on there.

It is a VERY good blog, well maintained, updated often, lots of effort put into the posts - but what it is, is personal and sticking to a common theme. There could be a hijacking in the news and it'll most likely be blamed on liberalism.

Brian_G

Executive Member
It is a VERY good blog, well maintained, updated often, lots of effort put into the posts - but what it is, is personal and sticking to a common theme. There could be a hijacking in the news and it'll most likely be blamed on liberalism.
Yes, they're biased.
Few here aren't.

Anyway, certainly smoke worth investigating.

MrGyre

Executive Member
Yes, they're biased.
Few here aren't.

Anyway, certainly smoke worth investigating.

Few here would link to another's posts and suggest it is an authority, or try dress it up as an endorsed news article.

They are perfectly welcome to their opinion and views, more so if they have put effort into the evidence and data.

Brian_G

Executive Member
One main disagreement - MSM claims to be an authority, yet look what it does.

Anyway... time will do its usual.

R13...

Honorary Master
One main disagreement - MSM claims to be an authority, yet look what it does.

Anyway... time will do its usual.
So, Brian I assume you aren't vaccinated? What's your reason for avoiding the vaccine? You aren't like the other rambos, as you are old (or do you consider yourself healthy by the BBSA standard?). The virus isn't friendly with the older (assuming you're 50+ given your participation in the SANDF thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.