Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Seriously, how do you find this crap?
Easy. You find it in the crap data published by our very own DoH!
All you then require is a 30%'er to do some stats and it is there for all to see and ignore because they can't see the fallacious statistical analysis.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
It's an unoffical callsign for a patient category in trauma, or at least it was some time ago.

I never encountered it. We were assigned patients by the senior medical staff. I had and still have very steady hands so I was often called to put very fine facial stitches into female patients to leave as small a scar as possible. What did GGM stand for?

tetrasect

Expert Member
Thank you @Geoff.D Did you ever do any accredited medical training?

yts18.jpg

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I don't watch TV.
It was also on the parliamentary channel. That is the way to find out what our DoH is telling Parliament what is going on in SA.
And it is also the way to see just how Dom dik most of our political appointees are.

tetrasect

Expert Member
It was also on the parliamentary channel. That is the way to find out what our DoH is telling Parliament what is going on in SA.
And it is also the way to see just how Dom dik most of our political appointees are.

I would appreciate it if you could release the link to this document, as I would like to dissect it.

Maurice Kitching

So you'll remember the SADF guys doing their training there? The place was very efficient though and I take my hat off to the senior female nursing staff that knew exactly what to do. I also remember the overseas doctors who came there for training as they don't get to see the injuries we did on a regular basis. While I was doing a chest drain one Belgian doctor asked me how long I had been working there and how many I had done. When I replied I had done four drains so far in a short time he told me he had only ever done two drains in Belgium in several years.

We don't actually realise how violent South Africa is.
Don't specifically remember the SADF guys. Lots of European students and doctors, yes. Especially to come catch babies. Could do your quota in one night in Paarl. Lot's of them had not witnessed a birth until getting to SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.