Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

flytek

Do people run extra risk of catching covid right after being vaccinated due to a drop in their immune system?
How long after being jabbed the first or second time are people considered vaccinated?

tetrasect

Expert Member
Do people run extra risk of catching covid right after being vaccinated due to a drop in their immune system?
How long after being jabbed the first or second time are people considered vaccinated?

Once the antibodies produced by our system have defeated the invading spike army.

Obviously dealing with the vaccine spike army plus the Covid army is gonna be more of an imposition.

Mirai

Expert Member

There is no evidence of that. Your immune system usually handles many, many pathogens simultanously. Your gut is full of bugs, your food usually contains germs, your skin constantly gets microcuts etc.

The thing you can get is catch COVID-19 in the vac centre, so make sure you mask up and distance and ideally book your appointment so you don't have to linger in an indoor queue. Outdoor queues with decent distance are safe.

flytek

I'm sure I've spotted it posted more than once and from more than one source on this forum that the vaccines cause a period of reduced immune system function right after you get jabbed.
I however can't place it right now and am hoping someone with the links can repost it.
I did notice multiple people claiming they tested positive a couple of days after being vaccinated. I would just like to get to the bottom of it.

Aghori

Honorary Master
Like I said before, approx 4 out of 5 Covid deaths/serious hospitalisations, are overweight or obese landwhales who cannot stop stuffing their faces and shiver at the thought of exercise.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Like I said before, approx 4 out of 5 Covid deaths/serious hospitalisations, are overweight or obese landwhales who cannot stop stuffing their faces and shiver at the thought of exercise.

I normally don’t celebrate death, but I’d piss myself if you caught COVID and died. Thankfully it seems like the big mouths such as yourself who do die from it, so holding thumbs.

Aghori

Honorary Master
I normally don’t celebrate death, but I’d piss myself if you caught COVID and died. Thankfully it seems like the big mouths such as yourself who do die from it, so holding thumbs.

So you're overweight judging from the vitriol you just spewed at me. My condolences - perhaps a visit to a dietician and exercise can sort you out.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
So you're overweight judging from the vitriol you just spewed at me. My condolences - perhaps a visit to a dietician and exercise can sort you out.

I’m not overweight, I just think the world would be better without anonymous big mouths like you.

NoLuck Chuck

Not extra, but apparently you can catch it if you do not follow good practices...masks, sanitising, etc.

It would take up to two weeks to become fully vaccinated, but the efficacy declines over time, so a booster dose 6 months down the line is recommended.

Also, an additional dose is recommended for some immunocompromised people.

chrisc

Executive Member
Our Malawian gardener won't have the vaccine, since the minister says it is "from the devil"

Now we and 4 others will no longer employ him, so his income, which was R1600 a week, has dwindled to nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.