Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBSA

Honorary Master
Our Malawian gardener won't have the vaccine, since the minister says it is "from the devil"

Now we and 4 others will no longer employ him, so his income, which was R1600 a week, has dwindled to nothing
That is cruel, specially if you are vaccinated.

Venator

Expert Member
That is cruel, specially if you are vaccinated.
Yes, but unfortunately it's the reality of the situation.
The gardener could pick up the virus, transmit it to @chrisc, and subsequently he could transmit it to someone else whilst the virus is still sitting in the back of his throat.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
What you on about again , trolling again

You're the one showing posts of the Swiss sitting outside as they always do during summer and saying they're refusing to enter restaurants without evidence for doing so, but will eat outside. Sitting outside is the norm in summer. The reason I asked about what they would do in winter.

You shouldn't believe everything you see on Twitter. Had you ever visited Switzerland, you would know the norm is to sit outside in summer as there is no aircon and inside is just too hot.

And the Swiss are educated and highly pragmatic. There are not many unvaxxed among them.

Switzerland and Liechtenstein​

Per 100 inhabitantsAbsolute numbers
Allocated vaccine doses128,6411 120 261
Delivered vaccine doses111,019 596 850
Administered vaccine doses116,8310 099 981

Ragnarök

Expert Member
You're the one showing posts of the Swiss sitting outside as they always do during summer and saying they're refusing to enter restaurants without evidence for doing so, but will eat outside. Sitting outside is the norm in summer. The reason I asked about what they would do in winter.

You shouldn't believe everything you see on Twitter. Had you ever visited Switzerland, you would know the norm is to sit outside in summer as there is no aircon and inside is just too hot.

And the Swiss are educated and highly pragmatic. There are not many unvaxxed among them.

Switzerland and Liechtenstein​

Per 100 inhabitantsAbsolute numbers
Allocated vaccine doses128,6411 120 261
Delivered vaccine doses111,019 596 850
Administered vaccine doses116,8310 099 981

If you read , they are protesting Vaccine passports and not the vaccine

flytek

Our Malawian gardener won't have the vaccine, since the minister says it is "from the devil"

Now we and 4 others will no longer employ him, so his income, which was R1600 a week, has dwindled to nothing
Why don't you and the small gang save up and see if you can afford to send the man for a R150 rapid antibody test at a local clinic to see if the guy is one of 80% who have probably had the virus and therefor have antibodies as if he'd had the vaccine?
Better than putting him out of work and his family out of food no?

Dave

Honorary Master

flytek

I normally don’t celebrate death, but I’d piss myself if you caught COVID and died. Thankfully it seems like the big mouths such as yourself who do die from it, so holding thumbs.
You maybe don't celebrate death but there are several of the a55hat cult on this forum who just love it every time an anti-vaxxer dies.

flytek

Venator

Expert Member
You maybe don't celebrate death but there are several of the a55hat cult on this forum who just love it every time an anti-vaxxer dies.
Does the enormous gap in death and hospitalization figures of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated not give you reason to reevaluate your position?

Spizz

Goat Botherer

They don’t give a schit about me and my safety, you think I should care about them?

They are victims of their own idiocy. Why should I care? Seems like the gene pool is sorting itself out.

Ragnarök

Expert Member
They don’t give a schit about me and my safety, you think I should care about them?

They are victims of their own idiocy. Why should I care? Seems like the gene pool is sorting itself out.
but you are protected then , so what have they got to do with your safety

Spizz

Goat Botherer
but you are protected then , so what have they got to do with your safety

You know why. It’s been explained to you 1000 times and if it is not sinking in then why the fsck should I go over it again?

Grow up lad.

Venator

Expert Member
For those who are very much against vaccinations....I'm genuinely curious and would appreciate your responses:

If you really think about the position you hold, what would it take to reverse, or at least give you enough reason to reconsider your position?

Dave

Honorary Master
You posted that to gloat about the death of a mother and daughter who don't subscribe to your religion.

Point out the gloat or stop making up motivations which you have no actual clue about.

I posted a link and made the comment they were up for the Darwin Award, which they were by being anti-vax in the middle of a pandemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.