Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyre

Expert Member
It's easy enough to research.

It is very easy to research.

Have you done the research? I did quick googles on the first guy in case there was any credibility in your shitpost and if anyne knew anything about the guy, they'd realize how lucky they are to have a guy like him making sure the vaccines are incredibly safe.

Gyre

Expert Member
Been following some of these COVID threads on and off for more than a year now...

Thought I'd register me an account just to show my support to my fellow non-vaccinated, which seems in short supply here for some reason. :unsure:

Made it almost 2 years just fine without any jab... As time goes on, I only see less reasons to even consider ever getting it.

Welcome back.

HermeticAnarchist

Been following some of these COVID threads on and off for more than a year now...

Thought I'd register me an account just to show my support to my fellow non-vaccinated, which seems in short supply here for some reason. :unsure:

Made it almost 2 years just fine without any jab... As time goes on, I only see less reasons to even consider ever getting it.

Good for you. Don't expect much positive feedback.

surface

Honorary Master

Welcome I suppose. I suppose you don't want money that big pharma gives on vaccination ?

HermeticAnarchist

Allow me to provide some tips for researching:

Approach the subject with the assumption that you know nothing about it.
Avoid anything that is in the mainstream.
So Wikipedia, Google, all sources of mainstream news including AP, Reuters et al. These entities all parrot the Narrative. If in doubt, follow their funding - you'd be surprised how many times the money emanates from the same sources.

It's also useful to learn how your mind works and what tricks can be used to influence what people accept as true. They are myriad, but easy to recognize.

semaphore

Honorary Master

So Wikipedia, Google, all sources of mainstream news including AP, Reuters et al. These entities all parrot the Narrative. If in doubt, follow their funding - you'd be surprised how many times the money emanates from the same sources.

It's also useful to learn how your mind works and what tricks can be used to influence what people accept as true. They are myriad, but easy to recognize.
Please use more semicolons like your other clone account, it feels odd that you aren’t using them for every sentence now.

HermeticAnarchist

It is very easy to research.

Have you done the research? I did quick googles on the first guy in case there was any credibility in your shitpost and if anyne knew anything about the guy, they'd realize how lucky they are to have a guy like him making sure the vaccines are incredibly safe.

Refer to my research tips provided above.

tetrasect

Expert Member

Wow. Great guide. So basically go look for facts on parody websites and places that are so batshit crazy that you cannot tell if it's parody or not.

Makes sense coming from you.

Gyre

Expert Member
Refer to my research tips provided above.

Your research tips are ****.

You're saying question all the positive things people are telling you despite the evidence, treat everyone except me as liars and don't pay attention to my lack of evidence that there is anything sinister going on.

Fk off to your next clone account already.

HermeticAnarchist

Wow. Great guide. So basically go look for facts on parody websites and places that are so batshit crazy that you cannot tell if it's parody or not.

Makes sense coming from you.

It's an exercise in discernment. You will improve with practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.