Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incipium

Allow me to provide some tips for researching:

Approach the subject with the assumption that you know nothing about it.
Avoid anything that is in the mainstream.
So Wikipedia, Google, all sources of mainstream news including AP, Reuters et al. These entities all parrot the Narrative. If in doubt, follow their funding - you'd be surprised how many times the money emanates from the same sources.

It's also useful to learn how your mind works and what tricks can be used to influence what people accept as true. They are myriad, but easy to recognize.
Judge all things and keep the good. Your way is to ignore everything except the things you want to hear.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

HermeticAnarchist

Your research tips are ****.

You're saying question all the positive things people are telling you despite the evidence, treat everyone except me as liars and don't pay attention to my lack of evidence that there is anything sinister going on.

Fk off to your next clone account already.

Yes...yes...let the hate flow through you. I do love predictability.

tetrasect

Expert Member
They really did that?

His last username was mentacide, now he just made an account called Wetiko.

Quick google shows Wetiko's profile pic coming from the cover of a book; Dispelling Wetiko:

There is a contagious psychospiritual disease of the soul, a parasite of the mind, that is currently being acted out en masse on the world stage via a collective psychosis of titanic proportions.
This mind-virus—which Native Americans have called “wetiko”—covertly operates through the unconscious blind spots in the human psyche, rendering people oblivious to their own madness and compelling them to act against their own best interests.

Sounds an awful lot like mentacide...

Incipium

His last username was mentacide, now he just made an account called Wetiko.

Quick google shows Wetiko's profile pic coming from the cover of a book; Dispelling Wetiko:

Sounds an awful lot like mentacide...
Interesting, you really sound convinced of that. I welcomed him earlier... :) Both use a lot of ellipses. So perhaps.

Incipium

I didn't have a previous username on MyBroadband. Only read these threads on and off, never posted before.

Honestly doubt anyone on this forum had ever heard of Wétiko before. It explains so much about what is going wrong in the world today though.

This disease, this wétiko (cannibal) psychosis, is the greatest epidemic sickness known to man. We, as a species, are in the midst of a massive psychic epidemic, a virulent collective psychosis that has been brewing in the cauldron of humanity’s psyche from the beginning of time.” - Jack D. Forbes

Is it rare for people to use ellipses here... :unsure: Never noticed before.

These COVID threads seem to attract a lot of highly neurotic individuals who think every new person is someone that is out to get them or some crap.

I suspect they are victims of the Wétiko virus. :(
I didn't assume you are the same person. I merely considered it. I've never been to this side of the forums before.

tetrasect

Expert Member
These COVID threads seem to attract a lot of highly neurotic individuals who think every new person is someone that is out to get them or some crap.

Says the guy who believes in a cannibalistic mind-virus that turns people mad and makes them "do things".

Incipium

Learning about the wétiko mind virus will help you understand a lot of what you see going on over here. It sure helped me make sense of all the negativity and paranoia we see destroying our society.

Once you understand what wétiko really is, you'll notice it manifesting itself in a lot of interactions here.
You can believe whatever you want, but I feel like you're just describing the bad side of human nature. People tend to want to give things outside of our physical reality the blame, while the simplest answer is usually the case.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Learning about the wétiko mind virus will help you understand a lot of what you see going on over here. It sure helped me make sense of all the negativity and paranoia we see destroying our society.

Once you understand what wétiko really is, you'll notice it manifesting itself in a lot of interactions here.
Waffle, Waffle, Waffle (tm) Cosmik Debris.

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
Allow me to provide some tips for researching:

Approach the subject with the assumption that you know nothing about it.
Avoid anything that is in the mainstream.
So Wikipedia, Google, all sources of mainstream news including AP, Reuters et al. These entities all parrot the Narrative. If in doubt, follow their funding - you'd be surprised how many times the money emanates from the same sources.

It's also useful to learn how your mind works and what tricks can be used to influence what people accept as true. They are myriad, but easy to recognize.
It's the irony for me :ROFL:

Incipium

I think you're misunderstanding what wétiko is. You may need to read what I quoted more than once you fully comprehend it. You're right that it is a bad side of human nature, and only exists in the human mind though.

The Native Americans call wétiko a virus of the mind, because while it isn't a physical virus, it acts exactly as any other, and is transmitted between human minds in a very real sense. Those who's minds are infected with wétiko spread it to others.

Being a mind-virus, wétiko's channel of operation is through our awareness, or lack thereof. When we become aware of wétiko, we are able to defeat it.
I understand what it is.

It's a disease of using way too many adjectives to describe something.

Status
Not open for further replies.