Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

surface

Honorary Master
The unvaccinated can now brag that they can’t travel to the US.

And here is poor man's link.

HermeticAnarchist

I didn't have a previous username on MyBroadband. Only read these threads on and off, never posted before.

Honestly doubt anyone on this forum had ever heard of Wétiko before. It explains so much about what is going wrong in the world today though.

This disease, this wétiko (cannibal) psychosis, is the greatest epidemic sickness known to man. We, as a species, are in the midst of a massive psychic epidemic, a virulent collective psychosis that has been brewing in the cauldron of humanity’s psyche from the beginning of time.” - Jack D. Forbes

Is it rare for people to use ellipses here... :unsure: Never noticed before.

These COVID threads seem to attract a lot of highly neurotic individuals who think every new person is someone that is out to get them or some crap.

I suspect they are victims of the Wétiko virus. :(

I have to say I've never heard of Wetiko or this author before, but I do recognize the behaviour patterns. I guess he gave it a name. I'm busy researching him at the moment.

HermeticAnarchist

SoldierMan

Executive Member
His last username was mentacide, now he just made an account called Wetiko.

Quick google shows Wetiko's profile pic coming from the cover of a book; Dispelling Wetiko:

Sounds an awful lot like mentacide...

Enough with the username conspiracy theories already. You hystericals are obsessed with anyone who differs from your worldview and just label anyone as some user in the past who had their own views. According to you lot almost everyone has been Xarog, including me.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Enough with the username conspiracy theories already. You hystericals are obsessed with anyone who differs from your worldview and just label anyone as some user in the past who had their own views. According to you lot almost everyone has been Xarog, including me.
So everyone must stop because you say so? When will you stop posting bs misinformation?

SoldierMan

Executive Member
So everyone must stop because you say so? When will you stop posting bs misinformation?

Hahaha continue with your hysterical conspiracies about people who hold a different view to you then. Oh and plot twist - you have a split personality and are in fact Xarog.......

newklear

Expert Member
Jirre you okes with huge post counts are nothing but empty vessels. Saying this because it is only relevant and of importance, that you are not contributing to a thread, instead knocking blokes down for a lulz. Without you realising, you are agreeing to give attention to a certain thought line which will become more real to you over time.

Yes their visions and ideology seem extremely far fetched but that is not the point, the point is on how you react to their behaviour. Very un befitting and there we go in what the issue really is with society. The need for segregation without unity as a wise outcome. You're splitting society instead of uniting it, in ever which way your own personal view point is, you are still failing, so shame on you.

Dave

Honorary Master
Jirre you okes with huge post counts are nothing but empty vessels. Saying this because it is only relevant and of importance, that you are not contributing to a thread, instead knocking blokes down for a lulz. Without you realising, you are agreeing to give attention to a certain thought line which will become more real to you over time.

Yes their visions and ideology seem extremely far fetched but that is not the point, the point is on how you react to their behaviour. Very un befitting and there we go in what the issue really is with society. The need for segregation without unity as a wise outcome. You're splitting society instead of uniting it, in ever which way your own personal view point is, you are still failing, so shame on you.

1634318525018.jpeg

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Allow me to provide some tips for researching:

Approach the subject with the assumption that you know nothing about it.
Avoid anything that is in the mainstream.
So Wikipedia, Google, all sources of mainstream news including AP, Reuters et al. These entities all parrot the Narrative. If in doubt, follow their funding - you'd be surprised how many times the money emanates from the same sources.

It's also useful to learn how your mind works and what tricks can be used to influence what people accept as true. They are myriad, but easy to recognize.

No qualifications in the subject you're researching needed at all then?

RiaX

Expert Member
I think you're misunderstanding what wétiko is. You may need to read what I quoted more than once you fully comprehend it. You're right that it is a bad side of human nature, and only exists in the human mind though.

The Native Americans call wétiko a virus of the mind, because while it isn't a physical virus, it acts exactly as any other, and is transmitted between human minds in a very real sense. Those who's minds are infected with wétiko spread it to others.

Being a mind-virus, wétiko's channel of operation is through our awareness, or lack thereof. When we become aware of wétiko, we are able to defeat it.

So its like a contact high ?

tetrasect

Expert Member

Yeah except he has the same posting style and talks the same kak in the same way as Mentacide did.

Just take a peek at this thread https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/thr...us-surpass-1918-spanish-flu-pandemic.1158480/

And if you can't see that HermeticAnarchist, who popped up with that class A profile pic a day after Mentacide got banned to carry the torch then I don't know what to tell you. Maybe I should write a blog entry about it on thevaccinewillturnyouintoawifihotspot.com and then you'll take it as gospel.

HermeticAnarchist

only when that other man is a moron or looney conspiracy theorist.

Conspiracy theorists are amongst the most well-informed people on the planet. Why? Because they research everything. And as a result they are a few steps ahead of the mainstream narrative.

The fools will mock them and the wise will take heed of their warnings. We are in a war - it's a war of the mind and the enemy is extremely well armed. In order to survive it will become necessary to learn to use your own minds effectively. Possessing an intellect is no longer enough. Now it is necessary to use it.

TofuMofu

Honorary Master
Conspiracy theorists are amongst the most well-informed people on the planet. Why? Because they research everything. And as a result they are a few steps ahead of the mainstream narrative.

The fools will mock them and the wise will take heed of their warnings. We are in a war - it's a war of the mind and the enemy is extremely well armed. In order to survive it will become necessary to learn to use your own minds effectively. Possessing an intellect is no longer enough. Now it is necessary to use it.
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You got jokes ne :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

HermeticAnarchist

No qualifications in the subject you're researching needed at all then?

Preferably not. Qualifications only make you believe that you know it all already and you reject anything that goes against your preconceived ideas on the matter. Sooner or later everyone will realise that they need to unlearn everything they have been taught and start all over again.

greg0205

Honorary Master
TIL that flat-earthers, child sex-ring Qanon-ers, Pizzagate-ers, antivaxers, 5G/population control covid vaccine-ers, birthers, murdered kid are crisis actor-ers, 9/11 truthers, chemtrail-ers, gay frog-ers, fake moon landing-ers, illuminati-ers, NWO-ers an Protocols-ers are amongst the most well-informed people on the planet.

Who knew?

We live in the most idiotic timeline of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.