Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HermeticAnarchist

I use search engines to see what time kick off is for the match.

I don't doubt it.

I guess you need to go down the rabbit hole first. So can you save everyone a lot of time and give an example of what is common perceived knowledge but is indeed lies?

Indeed you do. Your government is there to serve you.

Okay, I'm open to your methods. Please show me something that is false but accepted as truth.

Done. See above.

MunosMachos

Who funds/owns mainstream media? You can start there. One immediately imagines hundreds of thousands of media outlets, each owned by some or other entrepreneur or journalist cum business person, in some cases, this is true. But in the vast majority of cases they are either owned or funded - directly or indirectly - by a handful of entities - particularly the most well known and misguidedly trusted by the majority of people.

The media creates the Narrative, and the Narrative is dictated by who pays the bills.
It has devolved over the decades from information into propaganda, but it's been done so subtly and over such a large timespan that hardly anyone has noticed.

Read a book called "Propaganda" by Edward Bernays, the "father of propaganda" (and nephew of Freud). Then read a mainstream newspaper.
Who funds/owns mainstream media?
Everybody knows it is the Jews.

Edward Bernays --> Jew
Freud --> Jew
Just to keep the thread on topic, I remain unvaccinated and my blood remains pure.
You can't be Jewish if your blood is not pure too (yo need a Jewish mother).

It seems like you have an unhealthy focus on Jews or on the other hand you are Jewish and you are just strutting your supremacy here.
What is it?

maumau

Honorary Master
Been following some of these COVID threads on and off for more than a year now...

Thought I'd register me an account just to show my support to my fellow non-vaccinated, which seems in short supply here for some reason. :unsure:

Made it almost 2 years just fine without any jab... As time goes on, I only see less reasons to even consider ever getting it.

International travel's the biggie.

HermeticAnarchist

Teach us. Or at least give us a few examples and I can look for myself and report back to you my findings. Kind of do an initial investigation and then you can show me where I went wrong.

Study the earth for a year, the moon for a month, and the sun for a day and show me the universal pattern.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
The answer, as I understand it, is god's judgement.

Story goes that the Christian god will only judge pure-blood humans for entry to paradise, and us altered-DNA hybrids are damned to hell.

Oh well...

The Christians are stuffed on that count. Revelation specifically states the criteria for entering the Kingdom of Heaven:

Only 144 000 of the nominated 12 tribes of Israel which have to be:

1. Jewish
2. Virgins.

HermeticAnarchist

So, according to you, qualifications are preconceived ideas? We need to re-invent the wheel to make the car run? Or can we use the research already available, that you call preconceived, but makes the car run?

I incorrectly used the word "preconceived" earlier while the word I should have used was "preprogrammed". My apologies.

The mind is totally programmable. The Narrative has been programmed into everyone's minds by beings with incredible depth of occult knowledge. This knowledge makes them master psychologists. They know how our minds work better than any university can teach you. Learn what they know and you will snap out of the trance that they have you in.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Study the earth for a year, the moon for a month, and the sun for a day and show me the universal pattern.

All available at any university. And they study it much longer than that to get a qualification afterwards.

Seeing you've studied the Sun, see if you can answer these elementary questions:

1. What is the Sun's principle constituent?
2. What is it being converted into?
3. Which process is responsible for the conversion?
4. How was the elemental constitution of the Sun determined?
5. What type of star is the Sun?
6. What is the distant future of the Sun?

Status
Not open for further replies.