Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
I incorrectly used the word "preconceived" earlier while the word I should have used was "preprogrammed". My apologies.

The mind is totally programmable. The Narrative has been programmed into everyone's minds by beings with incredible depth of occult knowledge. This knowledge makes them master psychologists. They know how our minds work better than any university can teach you. Learn what they know and you will snap out of the trance that they have you in.

They learn and qualify as psychologists at a university....

Have you ever done the Myers-Briggs personality determination tests to determine your Jungian defined personality? If you have no clue of those, don't come preach psychology as a layman that has never attended university.

HermeticAnarchist

You seem to know. Why not tell us and save us searching for information we can't find because we have no clue which search engines to use and you won't tell us which to use? You allude to all the knowledge in the world we don't have but yet speak in riddles instead of helping us out of the darkness into your enlightenment.

You see, there is that laziness that I alluded to earlier. You want everything whilst putting in a minimum of effort. That is why we are where we are as a race.

Everyone you are relying on to spoonfeed you is gladly feeding you what they want to feed you and you mindlessly consume it.

Your programming is demonstrated by your predictability.

greg0205

Honorary Master
Pretty much everything you have been taught is a lie. Pick whatever you wish and start investigating.
Not sure you understood what I meant when I called out your sealioning earlier...

Here, let me help you with that:

Sealioning
A subtle form of trolling involving "bad-faith" questions. You disingenuously frame your conversation as a sincere request to be enlightened, placing the burden of educating you entirely on the other party. If your bait is successful, the other party may engage, painstakingly laying out their logic and evidence in the false hope of helping someone learn. In fact you are attempting to harass or waste the time of the other party, and have no intention of truly entertaining their point of view. Instead, you react to each piece of information by misinterpreting it or requesting further clarification, ad nauseum. The name "sea-lioning" comes from a Wondermark comic strip.
Sealioning is a harassment tactic by which a participant in a debate or online discussion pesters the other participant with disingenuous questions under the guise of sincerity, hoping to erode the patience or goodwill of the target to the point where they appear unreasonable. Often, sealioning involved asking for evidence for even basic claims. The term comes from a web comic depicting a sea lion engaging in such behavior.

Sneaky little Hobbitses.

HermeticAnarchist

You seem to know. Why not tell us and save us searching for information we can't find because we have no clue which search engines to use and you won't tell us which to use? You allude to all the knowledge in the world we don't have but yet speak in riddles instead of helping us out of the darkness into your enlightenment.

I believe I have already dealt with spoon feeding. Reread that response.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
You see, there is that laziness that I alluded to earlier. You want everything whilst putting in a minimum of effort. That is why we are where we are as a race.

Everyone you are relying on to spoonfeed you is gladly feeding you what they want to feed you and you mindlessly consume it.

Your programming is demonstrated by your predictability.

But you said we're incapable of finding the information. So point us in the right direction.

tetrasect

Expert Member
I incorrectly used the word "preconceived" earlier while the word I should have used was "preprogrammed". My apologies.

The mind is totally programmable. The Narrative has been programmed into everyone's minds by beings with incredible depth of occult knowledge. This knowledge makes them master psychologists. They know how our minds work better than any university can teach you. Learn what they know and you will snap out of the trance that they have you in.

Aaand... we get to the crux of this coocoo-brained set of ideas.

alens.jpg

HermeticAnarchist

No.

I'm not here to acquiesce to your sealioning bullshyte... I called, now show your cards.

Name names or GTFO.

PS. I've been a PR and media guy since the early 90s, so, maybe cool your jets a little with the Bernays source when we post, mmkay?

Have you noticed how neatly PR starts off the word "propaganda"? Sometimes life gives us these little signals for free.

So I touched a nerve. You should look into why I managed to provoke you without even trying. If you don't understand that your job of perception management is merely propaganda with lipstick, I wouldn't hire you because you don't even know what you're trying to do.

Ragnarök

Expert Member
What's the current vaccination rate?

Anything good is obviously the vaccine
Anything bad is obviously the anti vaxxers.

No other factors at all.
I see someone in the tweet asking him about the bed space , since alcohol is un banned now

Status
Not open for further replies.