Non-Vaccination brag thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

surface

Honorary Master
No a quick copy paste because I'm not typing lots of words for you.

You seem pretty set on what your opinion is anyway, so why bother asking and questioning to simply ridicule someone that believes something different to you?
Same reason we try to ridicule anti-vaxxers? There have been 2 conversions (anti to pro) already so one really never knows.

semaphore

Honorary Master
No a quick copy paste because I'm not typing lots of words for you.

You seem pretty set on what your opinion is anyway, so why bother asking and questioning to simply ridicule someone that believes something different to you?
You made the claim, I was curious to see what ludicrous thing you based it on.

semaphore

Honorary Master
Yeah, ludicrous.

In the New Testament of the Christian Bible, "Son of God" is applied to Jesus on many occasions.[5] On two occasions, Jesus is recognized as the Son of God by a voice which speaks from Heaven. Jesus explicitly and implicitly describes himself as the Son of God and he is also described as the Son of God by various individuals who appear in the New Testament.[5][6][7][8] Jesus is called the "son of God," and followers of Jesus are called, "sons of God."[9] As applied to Jesus, the term is a reference to his role as the Messiah, or Christ, the King chosen by God [10] (Matthew 26:63). The contexts and ways in which Jesus' title, Son of God, means something more or something other than the title Messiah remain the subject of ongoing scholarly study and discussion.

But your references say he is god, wow, talk about confusing. I'd surely put all my faith in such a consistent book.

Status
Not open for further replies.