Non-Vaccination brag thread

zolly

Expert Member
In some previously failed vaccine trials ADE was only picked up 18-24 months after initial vaccination.

Would be interested to read literature on this. All the other sources I have read say ADE risk is incredibly low and would likely have shown up in the numerous clinical trial subjects by now.

I will also like to see the heart health of vaccinated patients in about 6-12 months

Again, no reports of heart problems outside of a very minor group. Also, no problems reported in trial subjects who have had the vaccine in their systems for at least a 6-12 months, not to mention the people who started getting vaccinated in January.

rvZA

Executive Member
Substantiation for the number of unvaccinated doctors and medical staff please? Masks are mandatory for medical staff.

Just my opinion, but I think by far the majority of doctors and medical staff are vaccinated. By the way, been to our house doctor a couple of weeks ago. The guy had covid last year. He was vaccinated this year. He does not wear a mask when seeing patients.

crocopede

Expert Member
What purge? Enlighten me please?

In 2016, the NFFA devises a plan to help stabilize American society and later in 2017, the 28th Amendment to the U.S Constitution is ratified. This amendment establishes a 12-hour event known as "The Purge" which would take place from 7 PM on March 21 to 7 AM on March 22 wherein all crime becomes legal.

Hopefully this is the next step in the process. Then MyBB meets are gonna be awesome.

Seven_Nine_Eight

After 8 months, vaccinated people in Israel are doing well and there are no abnormal reports of growing heart problems among vaccinated people. So, if it did not happen now, it will also not suddenly happen in 10 years from now.

Don't bet on 6 month immunity. By the way, you do realize that you could still get Covid during this time of immunity, vaccinated or not, right?
The Israeli data is good news for sure so far. Hopefully that trend holds for the next six months at least.

I am betting that a decent COVID infection has the same effect that a vaccination has. I.e., if I get infected again then, like in the vaccinated, the infection will likely be less worse (nie so kak nie). Of course you get people that die that have been vaccinated or was previously infected and that is a concern.

Last edited:

Seven_Nine_Eight

Would be interested to read literature on this. All the other sources I have read say ADE risk is incredibly low and would likely have shown up in the numerous clinical trial subjects by now.

Again, no reports of heart problems outside of a very minor group. Also, no problems reported in trial subjects who have had the vaccine in their systems for at least a 6-12 months, not to mention the people who started getting vaccinated in January.
Articles about Dengue virus:

ADE is observed in COVID:

It can take more than 18 months to develop right ventricular hypertrophy due to increased pulmonary resistance. I don't expect to see anything soon.

rh1

Expert Member
So although this a Anti-Vaccine Brag thread, the vaccinators are livid that the non-vaccinators applied their own mind and came to a different conclusion. There are 4 Scenarios that can potentially play out:

On a Global/National Level:
Scenario 1: Vaccinators does not show any long term side effects, majority of non-vaccinators dies
Scenario 2: Vaccinators start showing unknown side effects, majority of non-vaccinators dies
Scenario 3: Vaccinators start showing unknown side effects, majority of non-vaccinators survives
Scenario 4: Vaccinators does not show any side effects, majority of non-vaccinators survives

On an individual basis:
Scenario 1: Vaccinators does not show any long term side effects and I as a non-vaccinator die. (Win - Lose Scenario, hooray Vaccinators can claim they won).

Scenario 2: Vaccinators start showing unknown side effects and I as a non-vaccinators die. (Lose - Lose Scenario, no-one wins).

Scenario 3: Vaccinators start showing unknown side effects and I survive ( Lose - Win Scenario)

Scenario 4: Vaccinators does not show any side effects, and I survive (Win - Win Scenario)

Depending on your own assessment of risk/chance you dying from COVID, you should then decided whether or not to Vaccinate, if you are at a higher risk of dying, take the risk of unknown side effects and survive.

My personal assessment is that I am not at high risk of dying nor at high risk of suffering long term consequences should I get COVID, so I will not be taking the vaccine any time soon.

Gyre

Expert Member
So although this a Anti-Vaccine Brag thread, the vaccinators are livid that the non-vaccinators applied their own mind and came to a different conclusion. There are 4 Scenarios that can potentially play out:

Scenario 1: Vaccinators does not show any long term side effects, majority of non-vaccinators dies
Scenario 2: Vaccinators start showing unknown side effects, majority of non-vaccinators dies
Scenario 3: Vaccinators start showing unknown side effects, majority of non-vaccinators survives
Scenario 4: Vaccinators does not show any side effects, majority of non-vaccinators survives

On an individual basis:
Scenario 1: Vaccinators does not show any long term side effects and I as a non-vaccinator die. (Win - Lose Scenario, hooray Vaccinators can claim they won).

Scenario 2: Vaccinators start showing unknown side effects and I as a non-vaccinators die. (Lose - Lose Scenario, no-one wins).

Scenario 3: Vaccinators start showing unknown side effects and I survive ( Lose - Win Scenario)

Scenario 4: Vaccinators does not show any side effects, and I survive (Win - Win Scenario)

Depending on your own assessment of risk/chance you dying from COVID, you should then decided whether or not to Vaccinate, if you are at a higher risk of dying, take the risk of unknown side effects and survive.

My personal assessment is that I am not at high risk of dying nor at high risk of suffering long term consequences should I get COVID, so I will not be taking the vaccine any time soon.

I think you will find that the bulk of us don't really mind, we only mind people trying to bullsh*t their justification for not getting it.

I personally would rather have herd immunity kick in and protect those few who don't have it, than somebody coming online and spreading false info, causing the pool of herd immunity to lower.

Brian_G

Executive Member
I think you will find that the bulk of us don't really mind, we only mind people trying to bullsh*t their justification for not getting it.

I personally would rather have herd immunity kick in and protect those few who don't have it, than somebody coming online and spreading false info, causing the pool of herd immunity to lower.
Those who still believe in the establishment enough can be forgiven for their misplaced trust, but the evidence shows so much abuse going on with this issue. Makes it difficult to truly judge what's BS. But not impossible.

rh1

Expert Member

Only time will tell which scenario will play out.
Those who still believe in the establishment enough can be forgiven for their misplaced trust, but the evidence shows so much abuse going on with this issue. Makes it difficult to truly judge what's BS. But not impossible.
That is currently a big problem.

R13...

Honorary Master
Where do you find your "truth"? Can't be from the right or anti-vaxxers as they only spread 100% BS.

rh1

Expert Member

Maybe, but quite a few doing personal attacks because not only did we not agree with them but that we dare to do what they consider to be the wrong choice.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Where do you find your "truth"? Can't be from the right or anti-vaxxers as they only spread 100% BS.
No certainties most of the time, it takes careful research on both sides of the argument and often weeks or months to determine anything reliable.
My summary is this thing is dangerous, but only for a few and it's being milked to death (pardon the poor-taste pun).

Gyre

Expert Member
Maybe, but quite a few doing personal attacks because not only did we not agree with them but that we dare to do what they consider to be the wrong choice.

The personal attacks stem from a lot of behavioral problems, like
1. a person says they have concerns
2. cool, show us your concerns so we can address them or have our opinions changed
3. link to conspiracy theory website

William1102

Very good, very up to date article, on what the vaccines can and cannot achieve, written by a large group of South Africa's doctors, professors, and research scientists: https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/art...d-immunity-what-might-happen-in-south-africa/
From the Article:

Protection from Covid is available, one way or another. Get it through the vaccine rather than natural infection!

In a substantial proportion of people, especially the elderly and those with comorbidities like diabetes, but sometimes even in younger and otherwise healthy people, the virus unleashes a serious immune reaction that damages the lungs and other organs. Natural infection seems to be much less severe when you are younger, but it is still bad enough for public health experts to recommend vaccination (this is partly because the vaccines are very safe when compared to the unpredictable risk of developing severe Covid).

We also don’t yet know what the long-term consequences of long Covid will be, which can affect any age group. Natural infection will come your way eventually, but this may be much later than your vaccination date, so by waiting for natural infection you won’t be able to stop the spread of the disease through the population.

Bottom line: getting infected is ultimately inevitable if you engage with other human beings — and being vaccinated when that time comes provides you with maximal protection. Getting protection from illness from a vaccine is very, very safe compared to getting it from experiencing SARS-CoV-2.

Bobbin

Executive Member

On an individual basis:

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Brian_G

Executive Member
Can't trust and won't support big pharma (where possible), among other "friends" of theirs.

In my case, on Ivermectin (human version). With careful consideration and medical advice first.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
Just my opinion, but I think by far the majority of doctors and medical staff are vaccinated. By the way, been to our house doctor a couple of weeks ago. The guy had covid last year. He was vaccinated this year. He does not wear a mask when seeing patients.

Change your doctor then. He doesn't care about spreading Covid.

Cosmik Debris

Honorary Master
In 2016, the NFFA devises a plan to help stabilize American society and later in 2017, the 28th Amendment to the U.S Constitution is ratified. This amendment establishes a 12-hour event known as "The Purge" which would take place from 7 PM on March 21 to 7 AM on March 22 wherein all crime becomes legal.

Hopefully this is the next step in the process. Then MyBB meets are gonna be awesome.

Conspiracy theory stuff. Links to the amendment or proposal please?