Novel CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Updates & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
^ now who was it who said that it is targeting asians more likely than other races?

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Ah. My mistake. Thanks for pointing out the obvious.

I'm going to bed now, hopefully COVID'll go away like a bad dream.

skimread

Executive Member
Fake Africa news stories

Jings

Treasure Maker
Missing SA student found alive in prison.

Very revealing how the Chinese embassy had earlier stated that he had already graduated and took a flight to Thailand.

mister

Executive Member
What the fek are those thing? One things those are not is bodybags
I was wondering if it was people sleeping on the street who were not allowed back in their apartments, but then I realised it drops below 0' at night so they would probably be dead. Maybe they ran out of bags?

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Over a week ago...

Some experts are saying that the lethalality of the virus as low as 1%. Using Chinese official numbers over 830,000 people have the virus, using the press estimates would suggest that theres over 1.3 Million infected individuals

Polymathic

Honorary Master
I was wondering if it was people sleeping on the street who were not allowed back in their apartments, but then I realised it drops below 0' at night so they would probably be dead. Maybe they ran out of bags?
Look carefully at the shape of those "bags" looks way to wide to be body bags.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Packing for my London trip right now.
I've got a nasal spray bottle filled to the brim with 100% alcohol front and centre in my backpack.
Planning on using it to wash my hands when using public transport, but if storm Dennis takes my plane down over the Atlantic it'll make for a nice inhaler on the way down.

chrisc

Executive Member
Make sure airport inspection does not confiscate it
All bags are x-rayed today and bags are simply opened and offending items removed. A sticker is applied to the bag.
Cape Town is not too bad but overseas airports seem to be fanatical
You can buy that at any pharmacy or Boots in London

braailekker11

Are those
Packing for my London trip right now.
I've got a nasal spray bottle filled to the brim with 100% alcohol front and centre in my backpack.
Planning on using it to wash my hands when using public transport, but if storm Dennis takes my plane down over the Atlantic it'll make for a nice inhaler on the way down.
According to our local geniuses in this thread, you should be fine as long as you are not an Asian

Status
Not open for further replies.