Novel CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Updates & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

yebocan

Honorary Master
South Africans in Wuhan to be evacuated amid coronavirus outbreak, say officials

South Africa will evacuate more than 100 South Africans from Wuhan, the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak in China, SA officials have confirmed.

yebocan

Honorary Master
South Africans in Wuhan to be evacuated amid coronavirus outbreak, say officials

South Africa will evacuate more than 100 South Africans from Wuhan, the epicentre of the coronavirus outbreak in China, SA officials have confirmed.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator

go ahead, wakanda is on a rescue mission. :thumbsup:
what could go ger-wrong? :X3:

rambo919

Executive Member
Same here.

A couple of years ago I had a persistent sinus - and to get rid of it, I took sinutab. However, it got worse, and I had to take the stronger Sinutab. And regular doctor visits too. I said stuff that, took a compral or two, chucked the sinutabs away, and from there on, no more sinus attacks. No comprals either.

We use homeopathic medicines, works out cheaper. There are times when we really need to go to the doctor, but that is so seldom.
That stuff only makes you feel dead, barely does anything to relieve symptoms just deadens them. The natural stuff though, poof, symptoms are simply gone sometimes even if only temporarily.

Though for sinuses there is also the added thing of rinsing them properly once a day otherwise the gunk just makes you sicker longer than necessary... or worse, going to your lungs and causing infection there.

Jonny_9

Same here.

A couple of years ago I had a persistent sinus - and to get rid of it, I took sinutab. However, it got worse, and I had to take the stronger Sinutab. And regular doctor visits too. I said stuff that, took a compral or two, chucked the sinutabs away, and from there on, no more sinus attacks. No comprals either.

We use homeopathic medicines, works out cheaper. There are times when we really need to go to the doctor, but that is so seldom.

chrisc

Executive Member
Just wait until the chartered plane lands, presumably in Jhb?
Will they be immediately taken to an isolation facility to be kept for 2 or 3 weeks?
Or will they go through immigration and customs, so that the fiscus does not lose out on duty and VAT?
They might also be met by an enthusiastic crowd of relatives, all hugging and kissing
And coughing

ForceFate

Honorary Master
I'd personally like to give #Covid19 a warm welcome to ZA. Hopefully they hold the press conference at Luthuli House & not the airport.
Can't they land in Upington and proceed to a quarantine camp in the Karoo?

mister

Executive Member
Can't they land in Upington and proceed to a quarantine camp in the Karoo?
Could they? Would they? The last lot of students arrived back in the country, took off masks at the airport, and started hugging people. I presume they all went home to their families?

rietrot

Honorary Master
Just wait until the chartered plane lands, presumably in Jhb?
Will they be immediately taken to an isolation facility to be kept for 2 or 3 weeks?
Or will they go through immigration and customs, so that the fiscus does not lose out on duty and VAT?
They might also be met by an enthusiastic crowd of relatives, all hugging and kissing
And coughing
They'll go through immigration and receive a warm welcome from the media and fans and give interviews at the airport. People need to know what it was like in China. Hugs and kisses for family and friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.