Novel CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Updates & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
@ToxicBunny

Time to take one for the team buddy. Track down anybody in your province with even a sniffle and take them down with extreme prejudice.

You'll spend the rest of your life getting ass-raped in prison but you'll be a hero of song and legend on this forum my friend, we'll toast to your mighty deeds, comrades and MyBroederBonders alike. :thumbsup:
Sorry boss... no can do.

I am busy those days platting my beard.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Oi! I thought the Minister said Private practitioners were not doing the test and only THEY were.... :unsure:
They talked to someone over the radio the over day where private practitioners must be consulted via video conference for guidance. I guess there is no clear policy set forth in South Africa, the politicians slept on it and now everyone must scramble for precautionary and preventative measures.

According to our assigned health committee, or let's say Corona war room as our politicians like to call their discussions, all our clinicians at the designated 13 hospitals are trained and ready, and that we will act in emergency response.

MEIOT

Expert Member
Imagine this thing loose in kalafong hospital.

Oe e e. Going to make a super bug look like a picnic. We have loads of sick and fragile people.
Two weeks ago in Steve Biko hospital all the warnings and what to do and how to do posters were up.
Was strange to me that we think the people there could or would read it or understand it
Baragwanath is the largest hospital in the world - imagine when this thing starts making it's way through there. It's going to be insane :(

edit : WAS the largest in the world at one one point I see - thought it still was. regardless though

Eniigma

Expert Member
BREAKING Health Minister confirms first case of Covid- 19 #CoronaVirus in South Africa. A man came in from Italy on Sunday. Tested positive on Tuesday in KZN. Both doctor and patient have been self isolating.
not my CEO! He's been back for 13 days so far, but of course I'm going to rev him about it.

daveza

Honorary Master
Tracer team is on it's way ?

Our govt didn't even know Zuma wasn't even in the country when they went looking for him.

Mila

Honorary Master
Baragwanath is the largest hospital in the world - imagine when this thing starts making it's way through there. It's going to be insane :(
Never been to Bara.
Steve Biko has strict security( read typical security with chips on their shoulders) , they might contain it somewhere but a shyt hole like kalafong.
I pity all our health workers.
If i was a praying person I would have prayed for them. Those poor students, nurses and staff. There isn’t enough medicine and cleaning things in these hospitals for a regular day..

But Hey! The NHI will make this all better... maybe this is the master plan? Shyt health more deaths less people

Maybe we get a vaccine.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
1st case in South Africa: a 38-year-old man who had traveled to Italy with his wife. They were part of a group of 10 who arrived back in South Africa on March 1

group of 10 hey

Status
Not open for further replies.