Novel CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Updates & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
They gotta make it hotter. Cancel crap repeat series and make Corona appear in all languages on an hourly basis. Show people how to wash hands. Show them the basics of hygiene.
Next up the ANC, EFF and whoever else is the blaming the "DA's" pit toilets.

gottagoon

Expert Member
Like my Mom.
Trying to make people unstress a bit....and than I find this:

View attachment 800763
Reminds me of my Mom. I was still married etc. Saturday morning was her time. Used to take her to Spar and let her shop in her own t
Next up the ANC, EFF and whoever else is the blaming the "DA's" pit toilets.
False church going at it again here. Many, many loving what the preacher says. Dropping big money into the collection bowl.

Pegasus

Expert Member
Trump tests negative :(
That is one of the best ever negative tests. If you think of all the negative tests in history, that may be the greatest ever negative test. No other test test was more negative. Obama couldn’t test negative.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
That is one of the best ever negative tests. If you think of all the negative tests in history, that may be the greatest ever negative test. No other test test was more negative. Obama couldn’t test negative.
I see what you've done...

Trump must be relieved to hear that.

j4ck455

Executive Member
SA should start a lockdown now, in particular stop all taxis and buses where people are crammed together like sardines and will infect each other and everyone they come in contact with.

gottagoon

Expert Member
Orange man (as many like to call him) will pull America through this. At least he has a backbone. He doesn't just sit there and do ****all.

Some bad decisions, some not so bad.
Do I like him? No. He has balls though.

And courage. Unlike our useless ANC politians here. They only interested in something if they can make money out of it.........

Like Corona now.... scratching their heads and looking for a way to enrich themselves at the meeting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.