Novel CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Updates & Discussion

Hephaestus

Forging
China coronavirus: Death toll rises as more cities restrict travel

China has widened its travel restrictions in Hubei province - the centre of the coronavirus outbreak - as the death toll climbed to 26.
The restrictions will affect at least 20 million people across 10 cities, including the capital, Wuhan, where the virus emerged.
On Thursday, a coronavirus patient died in northern Hebei province - making it the first death outside Hubei.
Another death was later confirmed in north-east Heilongjiang province.
The province borders Russia and is more than 2,000 kilometres (1,200 miles) from Wuhan.

yebocan

Honorary Master
Absolutely agree, that is not something I would wish on anyone at all, I would definitely not want anything to happen to my puppers, but you can't say "Never walk you dogs in parks, they are death traps" just because you personally had experience in one or two parks, Generally I've found parks quite safe and enjoyable for the critters
Call it PTDS if you want to, but I stand by statement, death trap.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Good that China is restricting travel.

Would be impossible to do in Western countries with all the human rights lawyers on the prowl...

rambo919

Executive Member
I wonder how many people actually think it's a cia planted virus in their war against china..... bad trumplekins BAD

dualmeister

Honorary Master
I wonder how many people actually think it's a cia planted virus in their war against china..... bad trumplekins BAD
Hold my beer

because it strongly hints, without evidence for now, that the coronavirus epidemic may well have been a weaponized virus which "accidentally" escaped the Wuhan biohazard facility.

zophas

AIDS maybe from monkeys, coranavirus possibly from bats. And then I see some reality TV show where people are supposed to eat all sorts of weird things. Humans really are just so dumb.

rambo919

Executive Member
Hold my beer

because it strongly hints, without evidence for now, that the coronavirus epidemic may well have been a weaponized virus which "accidentally" escaped the Wuhan biohazard facility.
Yeah but that's still china shooting itself.

It seems everyone immediately thinks zombies with a Israel building a wall comment a while back in the thread.... lets hope the idiots keep the noise level down this time.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
AIDS maybe from monkeys, coranavirus possibly from bats. And then I see some reality TV show where people are supposed to eat all sorts of weird things. Humans really are just so dumb.
We eat underwater weird things...

flippakitten

Expert Member
OR Tambo international airport is the only port of entry for direct flights from Asia, it added, saying the measures had been put in place due to the current risk the virus could be imported to South Africa.

Health Department is on it, totally safe.

maumau

Honorary Master

Hephaestus

Forging
China coronavirus: Lunar New Year subdued as outbreak spreads
China is marking the Lunar New Year, one of the most important dates in its calendar, while concerns grow about the coronavirus outbreak.

As millions go home for the holidays, travel restrictions have been expanded to 13 cities - home to more than 36 million people - in Hubei province, the centre of the outbreak.

There are currently 830 confirmed cases in China, 26 of whom have died.

Wuhan, where the outbreak began, is rapidly building a new hospital.

The city - home to around 11 million people - is struggling to cope with the increasing number of patients.

Jabulani22

Expert Member
You know i read somewhere that even the black death came out of china , seems they have been on the wrong path for centuries.

Edit , just read that the spanish flu also originated there , seems we have a pandemic producing country .........what could be done hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Last edited:

McT

The Humble Scot!
Imminent, I tell you ;)

These are the last days. Enjoy the relative freedom that exists. Play SC2 and be happy.

Until tomorrrow, that is.