Novel CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Updates & Discussion

flippakitten

Expert Member
More people will be killed in SA today than the virus worldwide, don't think it will even blip on the death rate in SA its if it hits

ForceFate

Honorary Master
AT least the poor abused animals are getting some revenge
NEVER liked the Chinese culinary habits ...
We all kill/abuse animals, either with pesticides or other chemicals or by destroying their habitat in the name of "civilisation". Additionally, we kill and eat them.

Last edited:

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
The Aunty on the news said they will more than likely have the antivirus sorted in a few weeks, so I do not think it's worth stressing or getting caught up in all the media hype....

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
We all eat/kill/abuse animals, either with pesticides or other chemicals or by destroying their habitat in the name of "civilisation". Additionally, we kill and eat them.
True true
"WE" however do NOT eat our pets ....
or
Snakes
or
Other various and strange creatures

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
You don't like the cuisine of other cultures? That is a dog whistle for Nazism.

Eat the bat bigot.
Wweellll
I suppose seeing as you now mentioned THE word
PLEASE could you explain the concept of -- KOSHER ....

Daruk

Honorary Master
I think the whole world needs to be reset. Five to eight billion deaths might just do it. I'd be happy with that even if I am one of them.
Quoting for later. My guess is you won't be back to defend your point if you succumb.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
True true
"WE" however do NOT eat our pets ....
or
Snakes
or
Other various and strange creatures
Your pet, my food or the other way round. You eat pork, don't you?

Seafood? Most of it was strange to me when I was first exposed to it. So, live in China long enough and you'll get used to their cuisine.

MidnightWizard

Executive Member
Your pet, my food or the other way round. You eat pork, don't you?

Seafood? Most of it was strange to me when I was first exposed to it. So, live in China long enough and you'll get used to their cuisine.
NO thank you
I live in SOUTH AFRICA
I do NOT need to get used to ANYTHING ..........

diapason

Expert Member
Anyone seen a full article related to some carriers of the virus not displaying any symptoms? New York Times did an article but requires subscription.

This looks like a similar article:

APoc184

Honorary Master

BEIJING, Jan. 25 (Xinhua) -- Chinese health authorities announced Saturday that 1,287 confirmed cases of pneumonia caused by the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), including 237 in critical conditions, had been reported in the country by the end of Friday.

The pneumonia situation had resulted in 41 deaths, including 39 in central China's Hubei Province, one in north China's Hebei Province and one in northeast China's Heilongjiang Province, according to the National Health Commission.

A total of 1,965 suspected cases had also been reported.