Novel CoronaVirus (COVID-19) Updates & Discussion

Lupus

Honorary Master

IV Vitamin C will likely stop the cytokine storm of nCOV. IV Vitamin C can stop most viral infections.

Follow the links here: https://orthomolecular.activehosted.com/index.php?action=social&chash=42a0e188f5033bc65bf8d78622277c4e.140&s=014f5387b1617118bfff9f0290d29008
It won't, just because Linus Pauling said it would back in the 70s doesn't mean it will, lots of studies have shown Vitamin C does squat against even the common cold, which corona virus is actually a mutation from on strain of that.

Jings

Treasure Maker
I don't think so. The attempts to produce a SARS vaccine had terrible results in animals with many of them dying. I can only see a rushed human vaccine being even worse.
Let's hope for the best.

chrisc

Executive Member
I got that info from my daughter who works with a virologist. It works extremely well in Thailand. Their combo of anti-retrovirals and vitamin C cured sufferers in 4 days

Delivered via a drip of course

mister

Executive Member
It won't, just because Linus Pauling said it would back in the 70s doesn't mean it will, lots of studies have shown Vitamin C does squat against even the common cold, which corona virus is actually a mutation from on strain of that.
I agree that oral Vitamin C will not stop a cold. The point here is intravenous vitamin C at high doses. There are plenty of doctors using it all around the world, including in South Africa. Do some research: Klenner et al pioneered its use in the 1930s with viral infections.

mister

Executive Member
I got that info from my daughter who works with a virologist. It works extremely well in Thailand. Their combo of anti-retrovirals and vitamin C cured sufferers in 4 days

Delivered via a drip of course
Yep. It's amazing! Brilliant idea to mix it with drugs that block reverse transcriptase.

The below book's table of contents has a list of infections that it works with:

Jings

Treasure Maker
It's the anti retrovirals. HIV positive people live many years and grow old thanks to their ability to boost the immune system. They also boost energy significantly. In townships ARV's are used recreationally.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
You do not need a vaccine

If your health is good you can take a vitamin C supplement and not succumb to this or regular influenza
I've read or watched something recently saying that vitamin c is a placebo when it comes to fighting off colds and flu.

Lupus

Honorary Master
It's the anti retrovirals. HIV positive people live many years and grow old thanks to their ability to boost the immune system. They also boost energy significantly. In townships ARV's are used recreationally.
I was placed on ARVS in 2018 after being covered in blood from a smash and grab. It does not give energy, in fact that month of ARVS was hell.

Ockie

Resident Lead Bender
I was placed on ARVS in 2018 after being covered in blood from a smash and grab. It does not give energy, in fact that month of ARVS was hell.
Just remember that not all ARV's are equal. I think the gold standard today is some like Trelavu (not sure about spelling). Drugs like those have very few side effects. That is why HIV these days is considered such a manageable disease. One pill a day and most people become U=U thanks to that single pill a day. Then you have the older generation of drugs of course which I think might be in use still by goverment for state patients etc.

konfab

Honorary Master

There are some that I get hit with the fact that South Africa might as well be two completely different countries. Today is one of them...

Quote 2: They put an ARV pill, they call it “Stocrin”, so they put that Stocrin, and they put Handy Andya and a Rattexb, they say Handy Andy holds it together, you know that Handy Andy gets dry, so it is able to hold it together and enables them to cut them in pieces, like a cake you see. -43 year-old male
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3926908/