NPA asks Interpol to help arrest, deport Guptas to SA

The Trutherizer

Expert Member
Awaits for the MyBB experts to let us all know how useless this is and waste of time.. etc, etc.
Nah this is worth a shot. Absolutely.
Let's just say that I'll be surprised if something comes from it. Pleasantly though.

PS: Don't be such an expert on MyBB experts. There's all kinds of opinions here.

Priapus

Executive Member
More hate for people like me than you love your children. No wonder this country is falling apart.

Need to work on your priorities.
No hate. Also no kids. People like you is what is wrong with this country.

MightyQuin

Not amused...
Awaits for the MyBB experts to let us all know how useless this is and waste of time.. etc, etc.
A lot of precedents though....people that were set free 'cos they were dying and these same people play golf every day, to name but one.

All these Guptas will immediately contract COVID and will not be able to travel...or some other disease which will mean they must be left alone to "die in peace and dignity.

Our attitudes towards these instances are molded by examples set, precedents set and blatant corruption in cases like these.

Priapus

Executive Member
A lot of precedents though....people that were set free 'cos they were dying and these same people play golf every day, to name but one.

All these Guptas will immediately contract COVID and will not be able to travel...or some other disease which will mean they must be left alone to "die in peace and dignity.

Our attitudes towards these instances are molded by examples set, precedents set and blatant corruption in cases like these.

That I understand and concur. However it must be said that the status quo is changing. Slowly. But it’s there.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Oh right. Because idiots like me are advocating for the Guptas and Zumba to be left alone?
Go **** yourself. Prick.
Yes there were many in this country including here that for a very long time said they were not doing anything wrong or did anything wrong.

If you see yourself in that group the shoe fits.

Same thing is happening again now with Zweli Mkhize.

MightyQuin

Not amused...

Priapus

Executive Member
Yes there were many in this country including here that for a very long time said they were not doing anything wrong or did anything wrong.

If you see yourself in that group the shoe fits.

Same thing is happening again now with Zweli Mkhize.

Anyone who thinks Zuma and his buddies including the guptas are angles; clearly are living in their own world. I’m not one of those idiots as you put it. This lot all need to go to jail. Though that may not happen. But this is a step in the right direction.

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
Let me say it again. Justice is the rest of their lives in a SA prison cell, that will not happen. They might not be free to move around the world, but they have enough money to buy an island or 2. Maybe this is not smoke and mirrors, but then it is an external pressure, it seems like the cadres want to impress the IMF or something.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Let me say it again. Justice is the rest of their lives in a SA prison cell, that will not happen. They might not be free to move around the world, but they have enough money to buy an island or 2. Maybe this is not smoke and mirrors, but then it is an external pressure, it seems like the cadres want to impress the IMF or something.
Maybe there's little political interference therefore, the Hawks feel motivated to do their job. Maybe...