NPA asks Interpol to help arrest, deport Guptas to SA

Oldfut

Tony Yengeni. He served only four months of his four year sentence, but he was still prosecuted and jailed.

But that aside, believe it or not, Zuma appearing in court to put forward his plea of not guilty is actually a big deal. It's been a hard slog to get here, but we're finally here. It may take us years to get to the end, and Zuma might even die before then, but don't underplay the fact that Zuma's trial for the arms deal has finally, properly, begun.
Don't forget champs' trump in this game; John Block. Is he out yet?

Benedict A55h0le

Expert Member
state capture is but a balancing of books ... whether we like it or not, our past needed to be balanced...we can bitch we can moan, welcome to the universal law of energy.
Yeah I`m sure the Zupta books are balancing very well. Your flag/pic is a symbol of idiocy, very fitting.

Moto Guzzi

Expert Member
Now this could be interesting, if Interpoll pass them on but hang on to where they came from, there must be an explainable real origin of what is going on digitally over the globe, there must be a few masterminds, not just SA.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
:ROFL:

That happens pretty much everywhere. Never ever discuss details of your idea with anyone, or introduce it in an informal setting.

Then your idea will never be implemented. I had a boss that was known to steal ideas. We knew it and always had our ideas implemented by making it seem it was his idea with great collusion by all of us. Happy workforce. And we all knew who the idiot was.

Last edited:

chrisc

Executive Member
If a warrant has been issued for a Gupta or anyone else, this effectively prevents them from travelling, whether by private aircraft or commercial

This can make life awkward and bribeable opportunities will not be so readily available

neoprema

Executive Member
Aren't they in Dubai? Drop a Sheikh $200m and see if he approves an extradition request against you from a Western country...

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Then your idea will never be implemented. I had a boss that was known to steal ideas. We knew it and always had our ideas implemented by making it seem it was his idea with great collusion by all of us. Happy workforce. And we all knew who the idiot was.
To some extend, yes. However, I was refering to instances where ideas carry monetary compensation.

Cosmik Debris

Executive Member
To some extend, yes. However, I was refering to instances where ideas carry monetary compensation.

Then the solution is to put all ideas on paper before submission. That way stolen ideas are apparent. Been there, done that too.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Then the solution is to put all ideas on paper before submission. That way stolen ideas are apparent. Been there, done that too.
That's my point. Do not reveal details of your idea in informal settings. I know of a case where an ops manager was in a habit of doing this to his subordinates. But the issue is that his subordinates were Chem/Mech engineers whom he relied on for implementation or in some cases, cases studies.

Key is to be honest to the person who brought the idea forth, and acknowledge their contribution.