NPA confirms it is investigating MTI co-conspirators

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
Kingpins of South Africa's biggest pyramid scheme in the crosshairs

The National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) says it is investigating co-conspirators and associates of the late Johann Steynberg, Mirror Trading International’s former CEO.

Steynberg reportedly died last month while under house arrest in Brazil, but many of the serial scammers who were leaders in his pyramid scheme remain at large.

Will you help cover the costs of the defamation case? ;-)
No but maybe Andrew Caw can wash some bitcoin for the fees? He was standing by to take over from Double N.
He still holds all of the Mark's ill gotten gains in his grubby paws. Wonder why the liquidators haven't gone after him yet?

Last edited:
No but maybe Andrew can wash some bitcoin for the fees? He was standing by to take over from Double N.
He still holds all of the Mark's ill gotten gains in his grubby paws. Wonder why the liquidators haven't gone after him yet?
My bad. Ulrich Roux is also his lawyer...

• Wow
Reactions: Jan
BTW: What happened to the NPA court action against the Mark's and Caw for BTC Global???
I put it to you that if they had been thrown in the chookie for that then MTI would not have happened.

my broad band should of include Louis diamant pakkies Liebenberg into this article as well

Back