Nqakula OKs 'maximum force'

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Hopefully this gets implemented in real-life. But I don't have any faith in the ANC anymore because they are a corrupt party run by criminals.

Ivan...

Expert Member
I was hoping that this was another Crysis thread..oh well

This part sounded especially clever to me..from our Minister of Stating-the-Obvious
"Our biggest problem continues to be crimes that happen around people's houses, what we defined as house robberies and also with regards to businesses, what we have defined as business robberies," the minister said

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
^^^ as per above post, what would a robbery of parliament be defined as?

totally worthless? :D :D

LandyMan

Honorary Master
"Our biggest problem continues to be crimes that happen around people's houses, what we defined as house robberies and also with regards to businesses, what we have defined as business robberies," the minister said
But then the solution is quite easy: They are going to redefine the definition of house robberies and business robberies, to show a decline in the next report

killadoob

Honorary Master
shoot first ask questions later :) when they cannot answer

bullet to the head does the job well and rids us of bad ppl

no court date no trial no getting out early just death

Last edited:

Skeptik

Banned
We've seen a lot of blunders resulting in cases collapsing or people getting let off.

I guess when the SAPS can not project skill and tact, they resort to FORCE. Odd that, since most police in the civilised world are adapting to a 'service' approach. Even the names have changed. The London Metropolitan Police is no longer "Force", but "Service".

marine1

Honorary Master
I want to see the minister come and bat for a cop who shoots first. The minster will be nowhere to be seen. Big talk no action

Highflyer_GP

Honorary Master
Moan moan moan. People were against cops being able to use lethal force only in self defence. Now when they have the authority to use it to disarm a criminal (not just in self defence, but under any circumstance), then some of you guys find something else to moan about.

marine1

Honorary Master
Thats just the point, where is the authority? it is not law. It has not been gazetted. Some idiot days use max force and you think the cops are now allowed to do it? Ever heard of Section 49 of the CPA? I am aksing if they do shoot to kill and are then arrested or charged under this act, is old Charlie going to come and testify on behalf of the cops?? I doubt it.