[NSFL] Revolting, Strange, funny I'm not even sure how to describe some of these

Njabulod

Hi, I'm not exactly sure if this is allowed over here.

I recently made a list of some of the most bizarre, funny, strange, weird and straight up unbelievable things people have shared online (mostly on reddit). I shared it over on reddit, people seemed to like it. and I'll share it with you guys. Hope you like it, and please don't be eating if you decide to go over there and read this. Here is an overview of what the list looks like, I haven't linked all of it yet but you can find the rest here

If this is approved to be posted here, I will then link all the others :

Last edited:

thestaggy

Honorary Master
I read the miscarriage one and have deduced that I have already had enough internet for the day.

Compton_effect

Honorary Master
Did this list include the Body integrity identity disorder one where the guy sticks his hand in a blender?

I have a friend who says he watches the music video to Walls Fall Out every morning. That way nothing else he sees during the day is stranger.

Njabulod

Did this list include the Body integrity identity disorder one where the guy sticks his hand in a blender?

I have a friend who says he watches the music video to Walls Fall Out every morning. That way nothing else he sees during the day is stranger.
Never heard of that one will search it. I did get some suggestions to add some graphic videos in, like the "3 guys 1 hammer" video IIRC, but I just couldn't, that is way too disturbing I chose not to add videos at all just stories.

Neo_X

Expert Member
ok damn - not sure how many of these i can take in a single day :eek:

and why i am having crazy laughs at this .....

Land Whale and Vagina Bacon.. :sick:

Shaun108

Executive Member
1 guy 1 jar was my favourite. I was eating a strawberry jam sandwich at the time... good memories.

Nimz

Expert Member
Blowfly Girl - This has to be 1 of the worst :sick:

What the actual Fark!

thestaggy

Honorary Master
Never heard of that one will search it. I did get some suggestions to add some graphic videos in, like the "3 guys 1 hammer" video IIRC, but I just couldn't, that is way too disturbing I chose not to add videos at all just stories.
I watched half of that video and lost a piece of my soul.

Debeer165

Expert Member
Just finished reading through everything. Lol, thanks for an entertaining afternoon OP.