Nuclear energy will power South Africa

Sinbad

Honorary Master
**** you mahlobovich. You've sold our future to russian gangsters. I hope you get cockrot and it drops off while your mother is giving you a blow job and chokes her.

eg2505

Honorary Master
we will be in debt for centuries, Im actually surprised more noise has not been made about this going ahead in the media

every south African will be in debt for centuries on centuries, due to bad planning and state capture.

I guess zuma retirement/exile in dubai is taken care of.

Hosehead

Executive Member
Nothing wrong with nuclear in fact since we haven't developed wind or solar power it's a good things
Building fossil fuel power stations will be more expensive in the long run when we run out of fossil fuels then what?

Last edited:

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
I'm all in favour of Nuclear Power, but not like this.
This country is too corrupt and too inept to implement it properly.

Temujin

Executive Member
And guptas and zuma secure 1000 year supply contract for shiva mine at 500x competitor rate... gg, SA is ****ed

eg2505

Honorary Master
Nothing wrong with nuclear in fact since we haven't developed wind or solar power it's a good things
Building fossil fuel power stations will be more expensive in the long run when we run out of fossil fuels then what?
nothing wrong with nuclear?

we have neither the technical nor engineering skill left in the country to support this folly,
not to mention the cost as well as the risk of half the WC radioactive should something go wrong, and a breach happens.

if you talking future energy for generations, fusion power, but that is a pipe dream.
wind and solar are better options, but the kickback and bribes were not big enough to support it.

we screwed for many generation now, we just dont know it yet.

R13...

Honorary Master
Suppose this means it is true CR17 is getting the boot. How else is Zuma is to ensure that his successor continues with his pet looting projects. He can't afford to have a person who succeeds him looking for avenues at cancelling all these things.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Suppose this means it is true CR17 is getting the boot. How else is Zuma is to ensure that his successor continues with his pet looting projects. He can't afford to have a person who succeeds him looking for avenues at cancelling all these things.
so far they have been right about pravin, and I tend to think they know what they talking about.
another zuma will take the lead after he leaves office,

or do what all other african dictators want, a 3rd term.....

R13...

Honorary Master
so far they have been right about pravin, and I tend to think they know what they talking about.
another zuma will take the lead after he leaves office,

or do what all other african dictators want, a 3rd term.....
I'm not sure how he can guaranter a picked succesor. Unless he has sweeteners in the form of riches to buy his ex into office. Which is undoubtedly something he'd do or is already doing.

Hosehead

Executive Member
The WC has managed the power station just fine the past two decades ... no meltdown ...and I am sure new plants will come wet leased
(With Russian Technicans)

Masataka

What future? Our economy isn’t growing and isn’t going to under the rule of these morons, so ultimately we’re just going to be paying for these stations and never using them.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
South Africa’s decision to forge ahead with plans to introduce nuclear power are based on ensuring the gravy supply going into the future for zupta and cadres , Energy Minister David Mahlobo said
FTFY and how it is actually meant.

konfab

Honorary Master
The politics and feels surrounding a pure matter of electrical engineering precisely the type of thing that is going to break this country.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
At least the wasteland left behind will have a few power outlets. I'll be sure to convey the good news to the ever growing legion of beggars piling up next to my car window every day.
I guess it's no surprise that the single biggest reason humanity has grown to where it is, energy, will be the the final nail in the coffin of this s**thole country.

Another African success story :mad:

grok

Honorary Master
What future? Our economy isn’t growing and isn’t going to under the rule of these morons, so ultimately we’re just going to be paying for these stations and never using them.
At least it'll fit into the general African theme of decaying colonial infrastructure against a backdrop of locals reverting to pre-imperialistic bush living..

Swa

Honorary Master
No it won't. But you can bet a few pockets will still be lined regardless.