Nucleustech for All your laptop needs - XPS 9570, X1 Carbons, SurfaceBooks

Hi guys, as you know I do a laptops and awesome tech. If you need anything or know anyone who is looking please head over to www.nucleustech.co.za/shop I guarantee the best prices as well as service :) *please note this is more of an online inventory and not an E-Commerce shop, users will liaise with me directly via the website, or forums for sales. There are shortcuts on the page to direct mail, online-chat as well Whatsapp hyperlinks for mobile users :cool:

I have also just received a few of the new XPS 9570 Ultrabooks as well as the Surface Pros
Please let me know if there is anything I can improve service or sales wise via PM or here.

Cheers!
Flash

Nucleustech Link

ponder

Honorary Master
I can highly recommend Flashgear/Nucleustech. Was looking for a laptop about 3 weeks ago and he sorted me out with a super deal. The level of service is top notch and cannot be faulted.

wizzypow

I've bought a few laptops from Nucleustech now and can only say great things.
Excellent service, the absolute best prices on the latest notebooks and an all round pleasant experience.

An example of the service:
One of the Dell XPS systems I bought presented with a memory issue about 3 months in and we contacted Nucleustech to assist. They kindly assisted us in logging the case with Dell who showed up the next day to replace the RAM and motherboard of the laptop. (Sometimes systems have problem, no fault of Nucleustech, but they sure came to the party to help with the problem)

I must admit when I first saw these posts I thought it was too good to be true... So pleased to be proved wrong on that one.

If you're looking for the best tech at the best price, give Nucleustech a shout!

(I have no affiliation to Nucleustech and have no received any compensation for my post)

Budza

Executive Member
Another vote of confidence for @Flashgear -excellent pricing and service.

Overnight shipping to CPT for me on a few occasions.

One of the Dells I bought had an issue (not related to seller): Dell NBD On-site Support popped in to sort it out- no problem! Service tags + 3yr support are legit :)

Site looks good- hope it goes well!

spacemuis

Another happy customer here - Flash always has top notch kit at the best prices.
10/10 would buy from him again!

Cage Rattler

Another happy camper by the big mountain. This time last year the XPS 15 was delivered flawlessly whilst up on business in Gauteng, also recommended Flashgear to a number of friends around SA who bought with zero hassles. Btw, the XPS has now done the complete trans-siberian railtrip, visited Sao Tome, Germany, Russia and St Helena island very soon.

Yet another happy customer. I've pretty much kitted my entire family with laptops purchased from @Flashgear. Super impressed with the level of service I received each time and the products are top notch! Highly recommended :)