Nucleustech for All your laptop needs - XPS 9570, X1 Carbons, SurfaceBooks

Cage Rattler

Another happy camper by the big mountain. This time last year the XPS 15 was delivered flawlessly whilst up on business in Gauteng, also recommended Flashgear to a number of friends around SA who bought with zero hassles. Btw, the XPS has now done the complete trans-siberian railtrip, visited Sao Tome, Germany, Russia and St Helena island very soon.

Subsequently, the XPS has been to North Korea, Norway, Denmark and Murmansk. And the laptop is still operating 100% in all respects.
You can now add Tibet and Mt Everest Base Camp to the itinerary! The XPS 15 had no problems at over 5000m and low temperatures.

Cruelty

Recently bought a Lenovo X1 from Flashgear. Machine is in pristine condition and works flawlessly. Will happily buy from him again.
Just bought another notebook (Dell Latitude 5400) from Flashgear for my son to do school-from-home. Delivered to my door in perfect condition. Very happy repeat buyer.

taheera

hi Flash, i need some help please. my son is going to do engineering, trying to narrow down choice of laptop to run 3d cad, solidworks and rendering. needs from research : 16gb/32gb ram, 6 core, 512 ssd, dedicated graphics card quadro or amd fire, onsite repair warranty 3 year preferably, long battery life with quick charge, 1080 display, budget20-25K, what can you suggest? thanks

calypso

Expert Member
hi Flash, i need some help please. my son is going to do engineering, trying to narrow down choice of laptop to run 3d cad, solidworks and rendering. needs from research : 16gb/32gb ram, 6 core, 512 ssd, dedicated graphics card quadro or amd fire, onsite repair warranty 3 year preferably, long battery life with quick charge, 1080 display, budget20-25K, what can you suggest? thanks
A miracle.

Flashgear

Flashgear
Hi
Hi Taheera,

Thank you for your message, I have also responded to you on Facebook :)

Kindly provide me with your cell phone number or your email via private message and I can assist you a few options.

Regards,

cyclingcoder

Another happy customer! Flashgear sourced a specific Dell laptop for my son, who is in Cape Town. He even went so far (on my request) to set up things like antivirus and Office for my son.

Fantastic personal service and at a great price to boot. Nucleustech beats any of the previous suppliers I've dealt with over the past 25 years, hands down, both in terms of pricing and service.