Nvidia GeForce NOW SA launch

Strange, I just logged into GFN earlier and could open a game. Also, Rain's site seems to be ****ed, as I am unable to check my account and subscription status, keeps giving me blank pages, with the menu still visible at the top. Orders page shows my order has been cancelled.
I just switched to another game and could play (after the queue of course).
Did they not cancelled the beta player's accounts? I haven't subscribed to the new plans, yet. Or is this the free tier?
It's a bit touch and go at the moment.

And yes, Rain's website is f***ed... I was a beta tester and no, they didn't cancel it. I spoke to a Rain rep today and he informed me that for now the beta testers haven't been removed and are still on the Prio tier.

I HIGHLY doubt they'd kick us off, because I also tried the entire day to subscribe to a plan. But it went a bit crazy and didn't work.

I would say we're all good for now.

Or at least until Rain decides otherwise.

Ja, I see Priority in settings. So, will they auto subscribe me now? Hope not, I won't have much time to play in the next few weeks.
I think you are auto subscribed.

It seems I am only being charged for the R160 RainOne Priority tier at the end of January.

And yes, Rain's website is f***ed... I was a beta tester and no, they didn't cancel it. I spoke to a Rain rep today and he informed me that for now the beta testers haven't been removed and are still on the Prio tier.

I HIGHLY doubt they'd kick us off, because I also tried the entire day to subscribe to a plan. But it went a bit crazy and didn't work.

So, I'm getting my full R3 worth for the month :D

They haven't deducted anything from me yet, except for the R3 for December, 2 weeks ago. Also no way to cancel or even check while their site is ****ed.
Yeah. It's really annoying. I am on RainOne, but it doesn't make any difference. I just paid R1. Haha.

Good to know, thanks.

Highly doubt I'll make use of the service a lot in the future, but will remain subbed for now to help test the load and influx of new subs.

The best part of this whole thing is I'm playing games I haven't touched since I bought them, I got tired of having to rotate games (install/uninstall/install/uninstall) to manage disk space that I've basically had the same ~12 games installed for the last like 2 years, don't feel like such a **** having a 600+ steam library anymore lol. Now we just need nexus mods support for GFN and I'm golden xD

I haven't been able to play a single game I tried. That said 99% of the time I'm trying to log into DayZ.

It starts to DL every mod in the Steam workshop apparently and eventually kicks me out and when I try again, the DLs start over again.
My server doesn't have a single mod installed. It is vanilla DayZ.

I'm trying via Google TV and an XBox controller is connected.
Do I need to add a mouse and keyboard aswell to cancel the mod dls?

• Sad
Reactions: Yuu
Example: CoD will have a longer queue than say Golfing With Dead People (made that one up), but the golfing one would have about the same queue as Life Is Strange 2.

May not be the Tiger Woods variety, but golfing with dead people definitely exists :)

OIP.ggp4cJqaO_E2Zx4tcvQkDQAAAA

• Love
Since the new fortnite update queues are quite wack in other places like the EU, some guy on reddit has Ultimate and was in a 200+ player queue :ROFL:

• Wow
Quick question… for fellow beta testers here. Till when are we keeping our priority? Im assuming till next payment date?
Would also like to know. "My rain" page on their website is blank, so unable to cancel or see what's for what. @rain_mobile can you please assist and fix the "my rain" page. Other pages works fine, just not this one.

rain.JPG

Thanks to @rain_mobile for the call, quick response. Very happy with the service.

So on Rain's side my Priority was cancelled, on GeForce side the betas is slowly being fazed out. And hope I'm not leaking confidential info, but it was mentioned that slots and capacity will be added soon (Jan).

Back