Nvidia GeForce NOW SA launch

Didn't get any mail or SMS was just checking the website daily for the launch.
yeah, according to the rep on here all beta testers accounts were cancelled. I never got any notification other than the phase ending and now its 'sold out'.

Nice.

Mine is currently still working but I wonder for how long, a bit disappointing to assume the people who bothered to beta it would not want to keep it :rolleyes:

Last edited:
yeah, according to the rep on here all beta testers accounts were cancelled. I never got any notification other than the phase ending and now its 'sold out'.

Nice.

Mine is currently still working but I wonder for how long, a bit disappointing to assume the people who bothered to beta it would not want to keep it :rolleyes:
Yep - same boat. I'm annoyed.
Zero thought provided to those who actually beta tested / gave feedback / encouraged others to join.

Muppets in the marketing department.

For Cod it uses about 65Mbps. A 3060 would have been better for 1080p, dont even game at high frames at 75hz. It's smooth, with no stutters or rubber banding. Surprisingly solid. Not sure how it is for ultra-competitive

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-11 164011.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-11 164011.png
    817.1 KB · Views: 46
Yoh CPU heavy games are painful to run, @rain_mobile need to do something about whatever CPU you guys are using for the ultra tier. Casual 12 fps in AOE3 with all graphics settings set to low

1702339615446.png

Yoh CPU heavy games are painful to run, @rain_mobile need to do something about whatever CPU you guys are using for the ultra tier. Casual 12 fps in AOE3 with all graphics settings set to low

View attachment 1632445
Been jamming AOE4 and a little bit of apex with no issues so I can't replicate that performance on cpu heavy games.
I'm on priority but both tiers utilise the same threadripper cpu, just different allocations so I should, in theory, be getting worse performance in AOE than you.

@cavedog have you had any issues with the AOE series?

Reactions: Yuu
Been jamming AOE4 and a little bit of apex with no issues so I can't replicate that performance on cpu heavy games.
I'm on priority but both tiers utilise the same threadripper cpu, just different allocations so I should, in theory, be getting worse performance in AOE than you.

@cavedog have you had any issues with the AOE series?

Yeah, on AOE IV in a 4v4 game when the map got full of units I got a message saying you are falling behind.

Yeah, on AOE IV in a 4v4 game when the map got full of units I got a message saying you are falling behind.

I think we need to see if they can deploy those games with more CPU power.

They are deploying vm's because with AC Valhalla I get windows 10 and AC Mirage it's windows 11

dang, my beta account has finally been cancelled. Now I have to wait in a WAITING LIST till January. Did they never think of giving beta testers early sign up. I had it in my cart and then I kind of forgot about it for a day and when I came back boop, everything sold out. Kind of my fault but still… :p

dang, my beta account has finally been cancelled. Now I have to wait in a WAITING LIST till January. Did they never think of giving beta testers early sign up. I had it in my cart and then I kind of forgot about it for a day and when I came back boop, everything sold out. Kind of my fault but still… :p

Okay so it's not just me. I was wondering my 2nd account kept telling me to signup for a plan with the partner. :unsure:

WTF, just got signed out of the app and I can't even pay because it's sold out? They could have at least reserved some spots for beta testers. Not even asking for a founders discount.

Oh Rain...

Yep - same boat. I'm annoyed.
Zero thought provided to those who actually beta tested / gave feedback / encouraged others to join.

Muppets in the marketing department.
LoL, So many of you guys with an "Entitled" Attitude. Enjoy what you did, Did you sign an agreement that this is a job where you feel you need to be compensated ?????. Your first thought was "Aaaah Free Game time!!" and then when it ends you all feel you done in!!! bunch of leaches!!.

LoL, So many of you guys with an "Entitled" Attitude. Enjoy what you did, Did you sign an agreement that this is a job where you feel you need to be compensated ?????. Your first thought was "Aaaah Free Game time!!" and then when it ends you all feel you done in!!! bunch of leaches!!.
Keh?

My first though was let me pay and sign up to Ultimate. Only for Rain's website to crash repeatedly and not render properly, so I couldn't.

I think your first thought should be "let me read and maybe try comprehend what I'm reading"... instead of coming across like a member of Sesame Street.

Folks, let's avoid this turning into a flame war.
Pointing fingers helps no one, but if you must, please take it to a new thread.

Priority is back for beta accounts. :)

Does anyone else not have Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition in their GeForce Now library, even though they have it on Steam and Steam is synced with GeForce Now?

Back