Nvidia GeForce NOW SA launch

Any game that relies heavily on single core performance will suffer (Total War series, AOE series etc) because the cpu we have here (Threadripper 3955wx) isn't strong enough to brute force a single threaded game.
Besides that use case, it's a pretty decent cpu.
How did you find out the exact model? Every game that I've run benchmarks on that usually gives all the details just says "16 Core Ryzen" with no part id lol

How did you find out the exact model? Every game that I've run benchmarks on that usually gives all the details just says "16 Core Ryzen" with no part id lol
SOTTR and Cyberpunk used to show them before they were locked down but you can also see the info on Steam's "system information" page in the app.
or you can check Digital Foundry's 3080 tier review to see the details.

I am honestly still so grateful for the guys that informed us GFN was live, never would have gotten a spot otherwise.

Now that FH5 and Forza Motorsport is on GFN, do we think we're getting MSFS anytime soon?

Now that FH5 and Forza Motorsport is on GFN, do we think we're getting MSFS anytime soon?
That's the one I've been waiting for too

Not sure but super amped that about Horizon. I do like those games. Motorfest is so badly optimized but it has some content to work with.

Would be nice to have NFS Unbound on GFN. They only have heat and it's meh

Last edited:
Not aure but super amped that about Horizon. I do like those games. Motorfest is so badly optimized but it has some content to work with.

Would be nice to have NFS Unbound on GFN. They only have heat and it's meh

Would be nice if they let us install our own legitimate copies of games maybe to a certain limit

Especially with epic games free games

Like let us have our own Windows VMS on their servers?

That would be best but even just allowing us to install games via steam or epic games instead

The ability is already there as it allows you to sign in for certain games via the windows app like epic games but as soon as you try and install say gta v it stops you and exits the session

Our own Windows VMs would be the best but at the minimum just allow access to the various store apps such as the epic games launcher or steam

Back