Nvidia GeForce NOW SA launch

Has anyone been contacted with regards to spots becoming available? I'm actually getting skeptical about this service becoming available to people who werent part of beta testing.
I had to ask for one and they only had priority so.. but no spots for 2 months is crazy, especially for the new people. I tried getting Ultimate even though im on priority but no spots are available. I dont know about you guys but I havent gotten a queue ONCE. If they aint having a free tier which was supposed to be there on launch. We might aswell open spots even though there will be a 1-20 man queue everytime we try and play.

I had to ask for one and they only had priority so.. but no spots for 2 months is crazy, especially for the new people. I tried getting Ultimate even though im on priority but no spots are available. I dont know about you guys but I havent gotten a queue ONCE. If they aint having a free tier which was supposed to be there on launch. We might aswell open spots even though there will be a 1-20 man queue everytime we try and play.
Yeah - I was happy to sign up post beta, but the site kept having issues. Haven't been able to get a spot since and will instead wait for the Afrihost competitor - as Rain doesn't seem to care.

All great, but does anyone know when this sold out on the 2 services will actually go away? and The service truly available?

All great, but does anyone know when this sold out on the 2 services will actually go away? and The service truly available?
Nobody knows besides rain themselves but my guess is it'll "truly" be available when they decide to oversubscribe more people, add more capacity, or when a large number of people cancel at the same time.

Or when all 3 happens at the same time, you never know.

@AfriNatic any feedback from the nvidia discussions? Lots of people just can’t get capacity on Rain - so an Afrihost alternative would be welcomed!

Has anyone figured out a way how to mine some bitcoin with this yet? PM me if you have. Thanks
You’ll probably make more money just sub-leasing your account to us poor souls still waiting in the queue

Anyone else having problems launching a game? Mine gets stuck on loading and then gives a error code

Over the weekend I intermittently got the RTX3060 on my ultra plan. Anyone seen that issue?

Back