Nvidia GeForce NOW SA launch

Seems I'm still playing for free. Buuuuuuut, with a 2 minute ad before play time from now on.

GNow.JPG

Rain try to open slots for Ultimate sub before 2024 ends challenge(impossible). I seriously hope another ISP take over. Rain launched GFN. Sold out. Been sold out ever since unless you are a beta user. No communication at all, just like the 2 years before GFN launched. Well CS is fine, not like they give any information. There would’ve been a free plan as well for people who cant pay R200/400 a month. Never happened of course. Its so frustrating. Curious how many subscribers they have…since I haven't gotten a queue once lol!

Seems I'm still playing for free. Buuuuuuut, with a 2 minute ad before play time from now on.

View attachment 1702289
Tested this weekend, first time playing on GFN since January, because I thought I was booted after beta testing. So played Friday, yesterday and today, so far no queues or no 2 minute ads. Still on free trial membership.

also, Half way through my 2nd play through of Guardians of the Galaxy. 1st play through was on Series S a year ago.

Rain try to open slots for Ultimate sub before 2024 ends challenge(impossible)
According to that mybb article march, they plan to expand capacity later in the year.
Going by "Rain time", I'd guess that's probably q3 or q4.

The really fun part of the article was when they said "and will keep you posted on the developments" lmao.

Curious how many subscribers they have…since I haven't gotten a queue once lol!
They have a decent amount of Ultimate subs to the point that during peak time, on some days, we'd just get priority rigs.

Tested this weekend, first time playing on GFN since January, because I thought I was booted after beta testing. So played Friday, yesterday and today, so far no queues or no 2 minute ads. Still on free trial membership.

also, Half way through my 2nd play through of Guardians of the Galaxy. 1st play through was on Series S a year ago.
You live in Australia?

CloudGG just got 4080 servers earlier this week, why don't you try finish GoG at 4k max settings?:p

According to that mybb article march, they plan to expand capacity later in the year.
Going by "Rain time", I'd guess that's probably q3 or q4.

The really fun part of the article was when they said "and will keep you posted on the developments" lmao.

They have a decent amount of Ultimate subs to the point that during peak time, on some days, we'd just get priority rigs.

You live in Australia?

CloudGG just got 4080 servers earlier this week, why don't you try finish GoG at 4k max settings?:p
South Efrica

Wait, then why are you using GeForce Now through CloudGG?
Is it because of no priority slots?
What is that? I just open GFN in app on pc or browser on series S and play.

EDIT: Ok, I see now. No, I don't use CloudGG. Just local GFN with Rain login. Still on a beta or trial membership though. Don't know how I got this CloudGG mail then.

What is that? I just open GFN in app on pc or browser on series S and play.
CloudGG is Australia's GeForce Now alliance partner.
Your screenshot from earlier and you talking about a free trial with ads showed that you're using them.

So I was curious why you were on Australian servers while we have GeForce Now in this country lol

Anyone else have connection problems? Speedtest pings are high and speeds are low...

oh wow, just got my first priority queue since I got GFN in December. 30 people isn't too bad I guess, but it does take quite a while.

Edit: I'm still in the queue 50 minutes later:cautious:

Last edited:
oh wow, just got my first priority queue since I got GFN in December. 30 people isn't too bad I guess, but it does take quite a while.

Edit: I'm still in the queue 50 minutes later:cautious:

Maybe they emailed a bunch of people to join :unsure:

Screenshot 2024-06-26 145551.png

Yes Ultra
Ah nice, been asking for Ultra since Feb. “No spots” available :rolleyes:They probably accepted a lot of people. Still bummer they don't have a free tier with some GTX 1650’s or what not that we found in the website code.

I'm happy with them accepting new people but I don't hope this will be happening all the time especially at night .

Ah nice, been asking for Ultra since Feb. “No spots” available :rolleyes:They probably accepted a lot of people. Still bummer they don't have a free tier with some GTX 1650’s or what not that we found in the website code.

I'm happy with them accepting new people but I don't hope this will be happening all the time especially at night .

Yeah must be a flood of new people because there was no queue at 8pm for well months. I never saw any queues so to have a queue during the day is unusual and also they are not allowed to have a queue as per nvidia.

Yeah must be a flood of new people because there was no queue at 8pm for well months. I never saw any queues so to have a queue during the day is unusual and also they are not allowed to have a queue as per nvidia.
Oh? Whats the thing on not being allowed a queue?

Oh? Whats the thing on not being allowed a queue?

Yes so, we wanted to launch another server in SA but the costs were just too much, and part of that contract relates to queue times and penalties associated with long queue times due to overselling. It's not permitted at all.

Yes so, we wanted to launch another server in SA but the costs were just too much, and part of that contract relates to queue times and penalties associated with long queue times due to overselling. It's not permitted at all.
Oh wow, interesting. I'm still in the queue 2 hours later :ROFL:

Edit: 3 hours and 3 people left

I'm finally in after 3 1/2 hours

Last edited:
Back