O/T: Readings and Dreams

Jings

Treasure Maker
Good morning TK denizens!

Last night was a Mills & Boons type dream with a woman named Melanie, and a stranger. This guy had the most soothing, sexy voice, but couldn't see his face. He asked her to turn around and in the next moment wrapped a necklace round her neck. They were about to kiss...

Just like any good dream there was an interruption. This one was in the form of a young blonde dude, excited because he flew with Carl. I was about to tell him drugs are bad but woke up too soon.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven

Last night was a Mills & Boons type dream with a woman named Melanie, and a stranger. This guy had the most soothing, sexy voice, but couldn't see his face. He asked her to turn around and in the next moment wrapped a necklace round her neck. They were about to kiss...

Just like any good dream there was an interruption. This one was in the form of a young blonde dude, excited because he flew with Carl. I was about to tell him drugs are bad but woke up too soon.
Pearl necklace?

MickeyD

RIP
O/T: Readings

I started this thread.

Posts moved from other threads...

TehStranger

Executive Member

Please stop dreaming about me. :erm:

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN

He gripped me in his arms and embraced me with the kind of strength only a grizzly bear would possess yet with the gentle touch only a lactating dolphin and her calf can truly embody. I knew this would be the man I one day marry, despite the missing left ear and hideous breath he boasted.

Wait, we tried this nonsense before. It was rubbish.

Grant

Honorary Master

conducts roll-call at the chicken coop

Jings

Treasure Maker
He gripped me in his arms and embraced me with the kind of strength only a grizzly bear would possess yet with the gentle touch only a lactating dolphin and her calf can truly embody. I knew this would be the man I one day marry, despite the missing left ear and hideous breath he boasted.

Wait, we tried this nonsense before. It was rubbish.
It was my dream last night, not creative writing. :erm:

Note the mod moved it to this thread for the reason only he knows. No explanation was given besides it being Friday.