Octotel fibre!!! Sedgefield and Bredasdorp fibre for R395 pm until the end of the year!!!

SuperHero Sarah

Company Representative
Company Rep
From the beginning of July, we dropped our fibre package pricing on the Octotel 35 Mbps line, if anyone is interested please contact us via inbox or send an email to trevor.brown@rsaweb.net or visit www.rsaweb.co.za, we also have an online chat platform direct to our sales team. The 35 Mbps line will remain at this price for the rest of the year, this promotion will end at the end of this month and people who apply after the 31st of July will pay the usual price of R645 pm.

All other areas that have Octotel will also be able to apply for a discounted price of R495 pm until the end of this year. This offer expires end of July 2021. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to the above contact to assist.

The discounted monthly service fees are only valid until 31 December 2021. Once your fibre service is activated you will pay the discounted monthly service fee until 31 December 2021.
From 1 January 2022 you will be debited for the regular monthly service fee

Attachments

• Octotel fibre.png
    Octotel fibre.png
    31 KB · Views: 30
  • Octotel Sedgefield and Bredasdorp..png
    Octotel Sedgefield and Bredasdorp..png
    46.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
What is your address and I will take a look for you to see if I can see when fibre will be available?
I will msg you my address.

Long story short, Octotel has been "Planning" for 3 years, they do have permissions to go ahead, long time ago. I heard they decided won't make enough money in the area so they left it. They layed fibre all around me, expect my area, just like every other ISP just reject our area for any decent internet. Only MTN invested with an tower for our area.

Rocket-Boy

Honorary Master
I will msg you my address.

Long story short, Octotel has been "Planning" for 3 years, they do have permissions to go ahead, long time ago. I heard they decided won't make enough money in the area so they left it. They layed fibre all around me, expect my area, just like every other ISP just reject our area for any decent internet. Only MTN invested with an tower for our area.
Are you in the boondocks or something?
Nothing really compares to fibre, its worth trying to get others involved to show viability for the area.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Are you in the boondocks or something?
Nothing really compares to fibre, its worth trying to get others involved to show viability for the area.
I'm in kraaifontein, the only area in kraaifontein without fibre.

Nope actually not, it's th3 railroad spilting area from the one that has fibre and other side it's the n1 highway. All areas around me has fibre and 5g. Yep we had vuma involved they even came out to talk to one guys in the area. But they say due octotel having permission they say it's not worth while for them to compete . Even know octotel never used permission yet to lay the fibre.

I wonder maybe the local isp it's blocked fibre, there is local wisp that really over charge clients in the area. Mtn luckily invested and have good lte speeds, they actually layer fibre to the mtn tower few years back.

CrypticZA

Expert Member
I'm in kraaifontein, the only area in kraaifontein without fibre.

Nope actually not, it's th3 railroad spilting area from the one that has fibre and other side it's the n1 highway. All areas around me has fibre and 5g. Yep we had vuma involved they even came out to talk to one guys in the area. But they say due octotel having permission they say it's not worth while for them to compete . Even know octotel never used permission yet to lay the fibre.

I wonder maybe the local isp it's blocked fibre, there is local wisp that really over charge clients in the area. Mtn luckily invested and have good lte speeds, they actually layer fibre to the mtn tower few years back.
You don't want Octotel you better off with LTE.

Our work has Octotel + RSAWEB and what an awful combination... business fibre 50/50 R5k per month and they can't even get us our full speed for like 2 years... made us sign a 3 year deal... so glad to be getting rid of them in November.

r00igev@@r

Executive Member
Bwahahahaha - excellent thread hijack. We would love to hear why Kraaifontein has been stiffed by Octotel?

The_Ogre

Honorary Master
Bwahahahaha - excellent thread hijack. We would love to hear why Kraaifontein has been stiffed by Octotel?
Huh? We have fibre coming out our arses over here.

OpenServe, Vumatel, Frogfoot and Octotel.

I have a choice between Vumatel, Frogfoot or OpenServe (I chose Vumatel).

He's just unlucky that he chose to stay on the side of Kraaifontein least densely populated - the rich motherfuckas!

And yes, in a straight-line, I live 1km - 2km from him, so he really is just that. Unlucky.

Last edited:

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Huh? We have fibre coming out our arses over here.

OpenServe, Vumatel, Frogfoot and Octotel.

I have a choice between Vumatel, Frogfoot or OpenServe (I chose Vumatel).

He's just unlucky that he chose to stay on the side of Kraaifontein least densely populated - the rich motherfuckas!

And yes, in a straight-line, I live 1km - 2km from him, so he really is just that. Unlucky.
Indeed I am actually considering someone just put small mast and share the fibre to my side, screw icasa lol

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I could, but LOS would be a serious problem - I'm close to Okavango Crossing.
Yeah def won't make it, need someone in peerless north would work then. I did pick up the 5g tower in Belmont Park, only reason why I canceled was because the 5g towers has no backup power :(

VlakVark_ZA

From the beginning of July, we dropped our fibre package pricing on the Octotel 35 Mbps line, if anyone is interested please contact us via inbox or send an email to trevor.brown@rsaweb.net or visit www.rsaweb.co.za, we also have an online chat platform direct to our sales team. The 35 Mbps line will remain at this price for the rest of the year, this promotion will end at the end of this month and people who apply after the 31st of July will pay the usual price of R645 pm.

All other areas that have Octotel will also be able to apply for a discounted price of R495 pm until the end of this year. This offer expires end of July 2021. If you have any questions or need assistance, please reach out to the above contact to assist.

The discounted monthly service fees are only valid until 31 December 2021. Once your fibre service is activated you will pay the discounted monthly service fee until 31 December 2021.
From 1 January 2022 you will be debited for the regular monthly service fee
Why is RSAWeb the ONLY ISP on Octotel to charge a downgrade fee of R250.00? I am on a 100/100 connection and have been a client for 2 years. Can you assist or is it time for a change of ISP?

SuperHero Sarah

Company Representative
Company Rep
Why is RSAWeb the ONLY ISP on Octotel to charge a downgrade fee of R250.00? I am on a 100/100 connection and have been a client for 2 years. Can you assist or is it time for a change of ISP?
Hi VlakVark_zaThank you for reaching out to us. Please can you DM me your details so that I can investigate and assist in this matter.

Thank you