Official 2015 Super Rugby Thread

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
The Bulls used up all their ref luck tonight for the whole season. Some horrible decisions.

P

Picard

That ref was so glad he could award that last try.

That meant he could go shower with the bulls team.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Well done Bulls. But OMG, that ref (and his associates) were fckin awful! :wtf:

Am I the only one who thinks Warren Brosnihan should not be allowed near a microphone?

Pegasus

Honorary Master
Bastard ref cost me my margin in the end.

Almost feel sorry for the sharks with that reffing :)

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Home town refs win a game for the Bulls again. Absolutely shocking decisions and 'missed' calls. The game itself was a pleasure to watch but fact is, Sharks would have won that with a different ref.

Sickens me that match fixing can just keep going unchecked.

Kilgore_Trout_Redux

Executive Member
Home town refs win a game for the Bulls again. Absolutely shocking decisions and 'missed' calls. The game itself was a pleasure to watch but fact is, Sharks would have won that with a different ref.

Sickens me that match fixing can just keep going unchecked.

Wouldn't call it matxh fixing. I have come to associate that TMO's infuriating voice with bad calls. He constantly sounds terrified that his guess will be wrong as it normally is.

Also that ref was blowing his first Super Rugby match and was completely unprepared for the intensity and spite of that match.

I am not too upset though because the Sharks played badly. We lost too many lineouts and our defence was abysmal.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
The ref is a advocate what did I expect, honest nah.
What a load of shyt.

CHURCHILL

Expert Member
How blatent biased was the Sharks game **** sakes, Sharks where robbed.
I should know better though, there is no ways SARU would allow the poster child team of SA rugby to lose a 3rd match in a row at the star of a season.

ZCFOutkast

Expert Member
How blatent biased was the Sharks game **** sakes, Sharks where robbed.
I should know better though, there is no ways SARU would allow the poster child team of SA rugby to lose a 3rd match in a row at the star of a season.
Easy man. Quit badmouthing Heyneke's pool of RWC squad players.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Lions looking good. Tough conditions but looking better in the close in stuff than the Stormers.

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Djirre. What horrid reffing in the Sharks/Bulls game. Shocking,tbh. Wonder if a Shark banged the TMO's wife.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
The [-]twat[/-] ref -

"schooled at waterkloof and studied at tukkies. He joined the blue bulls referees society in 2003"

whew! good thing there's no bias hey ..........

KOPITE

Executive Member
C'mon Stormers. We started the game very slow. hopefully we pick it up in the 2nd half and finish off the lions.