Official 2015 Super Rugby Thread

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
De Allende is impressing this season. Showing why he got a shot in the green and gold.

Sl8er

Executive Member
The booing happens at every stadium in this country. There was even booing from the All Black faithfuls when Coleman kicked the first penalty.
Stormers are killing the chieflings in the scrums. So good to see!
Let's see if they can keep it together and dish out more of the same in the second half.

ZCFOutkast

Expert Member
Stormers trying to do the unthinkable here. Should whither away as the game progresses.

I hope the Sharks fans have have made peace with the fact that they're heading back to the Shark Tank empty-handed today. Second loss in a row for them. Cheetahs by 12pts! :D

I see the Crusaders swiftly reminded the Lions that they're shock win against the Blues was indeed a mistake. Too bad.

Over&out! :D

KOPITE

Executive Member
Stormers trying to do the unthinkable here. Should whither away as the game progresses.

I hope the Sharks fans have have made peace with the fact that they're heading back to the Shark Tank empty-handed today. Second loss in a row for them. Cheetahs by 12pts! :D

I see the Crusaders swiftly reminded the Lions that they're shock win against the Blues was indeed a mistake. Too bad.

Over&out! :D

Move along outcast. You know jaksit about anything

KOPITE

Executive Member
When the Chiefs start keeping your players from playing and they apply dirty tactics... We don't want to hear a word.

Bra, ref keeps talking to the chiefs without taking any action. Dirty tactics is what get them to win matches