Official : Diablo 3 » Reaper of Souls - Seasons

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Still want to play a monk this season, but man those damage numbers on the Tal wiz are going to be insane - especially if with the RoRG buff it can be combined with another set

SnowWar

Expert Member
Still want to play a monk this season, but man those damage numbers on the Tal wiz are going to be insane - especially if with the RoRG buff it can be combined with another set
Monk & Wiz always been my fav with some Barb in there at some points

Have no idea how things stand for the classes / builds atm. Considering maybe playing a bit with my limited time

Yster21

I'm definitely not going to push as I did in the past. It's just too unpleasant and stressful.

SnowWar

Expert Member
I'm definitely not going to push as I did in the past. It's just too unpleasant and stressful.
Ye just maybe some casual fun with the boys. I'll see what time allows.
GL and maybe I'll see you at some point

SnowWar

Expert Member
Is there any compelling reason to play this season?
Dont really think so.
You get Rorg free as a buff for this season and seems sets etc buffed, so tons of builds viable.

That seems to be it. If I get to play its simply because a bunch of the guys are and I have not played in a long time

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
There is one thing I still really want in this game - cosmic wings. I'll see this weekend.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
There is one thing I still really want in this game - cosmic wings. I'll see this weekend.
Tell me about it.

I've gotten so many rainbow gobs but no wings

Edit - You can hunt for it in non season mode though.

PS do you have the rainbow sword?

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Now is the opportunity to use the RORG buff with Blackthorne to add to some existing builds and get a no ground damage ability.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Now is the opportunity to use the RORG buff with Blackthorne to add to some existing builds and get a no ground damage ability.
Nah you should rather be looking at integrating the endless walk set on a set build that uses an amulet.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Nah you should rather be looking at integrating the endless walk set on a set build that uses an amulet.
So then use the belt boots and pants from blackthorne?
Might work for some people.
Might be able to have three sets!

Sinbad

Honorary Master
So then use the belt boots and pants from blackthorne?
Might work for some people.
Might be able to have three sets!
Look at some of the top tier builds on icy-veins to see what people are doing.

Blackthornes is a crutch. Your mobility skills (teleport/blink/etc) should get you out of trouble from ground effects. You're far better off getting some massive damage boosts from your sets.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Lol tal rasha...
Just got the 6 piece up. Don't have the right weapon, orb or shoulders but the power is already nuts compared to the 4 piece