Official : Diablo 3 » Reaper of Souls - Seasons

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I think you talking about charge barb, the thing is crazy at killing trash (not so good at elites) . Yesterday I did some speed 100's in a public game support barb, support monk, charge barb and impale dh (me). We were doing 3-5 mins speed 100's with the best finish in 2.57 mins. Granted the charge barb was P1100 but man he made waiting for a wizards fire window look comical.

or

Try follow a charge barb through a neph all you gotta do is pick up.

Beavis

Hehe, ye actually excited to try it out, as my build uses charge in anyways for the 80% dmg reduction (ring). So skill wise I think nothing changes, only the gear....

Any need some of you would want to run / try high GR's, I can try and get support gear together, noted that the 86 I got is my highest ever, by far... so I am asking into the unknown here.

100s sound crazy man, the impale dh is a monster though.... you think you see the health bar going down slowly then pooof gone...

Love the barb this season though...

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Hehe, ye actually excited to try it out, as my build uses charge in anyways for the 80% dmg reduction (ring). So skill wise I think nothing changes, only the gear....

Any need some of you would want to run / try high GR's, I can try and get support gear together, noted that the 86 I got is my highest ever, by far... so I am asking into the unknown here.

100s sound crazy man, the impale dh is a monster though.... you think you see the health bar going down slowly then pooof gone...

Love the barb this season though...
Sure I'm not part of the mbb clan but add me ScaryTurtle-2644 and ill take you through some higher level stuff.

kienah

Runs were great, thanks. 200 Paragon points in about 4 Grift lvl 90. Awesome

HowTo

Expert Member
Got all my Tal-Rasha Set items.
Completed a death less T60. Then switched over to T70 and not deathless. Completed in 12min.

And first drop. Not my cupa-tea. Nice.

Attachments

Skimmie

Hey guys so quick question about ancient primals, is it also random drops after getting the first one at GR70 ?

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
Got myself a Barb set item Ancient primal drop at level 70. Pity I play DH though...

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Got all my Tal-Rasha Set items.
Completed a death less T60. Then switched over to T70 and not deathless. Completed in 12min.

And first drop. Not my cupa-tea. Nice.
I think I am leading the GR70 primal drop stakes. It's useful until I get my travellers pledge...

1548410092076.png

HowTo

Expert Member
So where do Prim. Ancient drop after doing a T70 GR.

I got mine doing Rifts 2 seasons ago?

Slooth

Expert Member
Season 16 guarantees a primal drop (1) on your first 70 GF. 1% Chance for primal drops in game.

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Season 16 guarantees a primal drop (1) on your first 70 GF. 1% Chance for primal drops in game.
1%? So every hundredth drop should be a primal in theory? Not a chance. More like one in every 500 LEGENDARY drops...