Official : Diablo 3 » Reaper of Souls - Seasons

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
RNG eh!

Good night tonight for me

- got my GR100 with the Monk (6 deaths + trip to repair shattered (red) armor) - 14 minutes
- finally got a Primal that I can use (see below)
- picked up Ancient Chestpiece for my build
- got a Compass Rose that I could roll ChD and ChC onto

1550522593361.png

HowTo

Expert Member
Ancient pieces are still alluding me.
Found lots of Ancient pieces but not for my build.
Ancient ring Stone of Jordan and amulet Hellfire. Others are for wiz and barbarian weapons.

All and all goes for 17 Prim. Ancient items.

Last edited:

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Ancient pieces are still alluding me.
Found lots of Ancient pieces but not for my build.
Ancient ring Stone of Jordan and amulet Hellfire. Others are for wiz and barbarian weapons.

All and all goes for 17 Prim. Ancient items.
Are those weapons suitable for use in a decent build for those characters?

If yes, build a new characters around those Primals

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Is it too late (or pointless) to start the season?
Not sure how many people are still playing actively.

I completed my season journey, completed a GR100, picked up a couple of Primals (including one I could actually use), got my rainbow sword and am now occasionally hunting for the rainbow portrait...

If you catch me online I'll be happy to boost you

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Not sure how many people are still playing actively.

I completed my season journey, completed a GR100, picked up a couple of Primals (including one I could actually use), got my rainbow sword and am now occasionally hunting for the rainbow portrait...

If you catch me online I'll be happy to boost you
Well this was my concern. Ag it's cool. I'll wait until the new season. Still want to run a Monk (amok?)

HowTo

Expert Member
Hi every one

Were do you farm for the rainbow weapon effect and wings.

Got so far 6 pets this season.
  1. Queen of Succubi
  2. The Bumble
  3. Friendly Gauntlet
  4. The Stomach
  5. Frost Hound
  6. Buddy

Still waiting for Gibbering Gemstone for last item to Staff of Herding" Waiting in the wings.

Got my new Gaming laptop on Friday. Could play D3. Dell refunded me on the Dell laptop.

Last edited:

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
Hi every one

1. Queen of Succubi
  2. The Bumble
  3. Friendly Gauntlet
  4. The Stomach
  5. Frost Hound
  6. Buddy

Still waiting for Gibbering Gemstone for last item to Staff of Herding" Waiting in the wings.

Got my new Gaming laptop on Friday. Could play D3. Dell refunded me on the Dell laptop.
The best way is to do stacks of bounties and you are bound to run into a few pet goblins. Took me about 2 season to collect all the pets.

There are a few wings you can get like the bird wings just look it up and stuff from the darkening of Tristram event but thats only in January of each year.

On the rainbow weapons/wings I must have done 5000+ rainbow goblins and have yet to get my wings and my friend got the rainbow wings on his second rainbow goblin so its really just RNG. Just keep a balance of rifting, GR and bounties and I guess they will come eventually.

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
The end of this season is going to suck as my character wont work due to the loss in grandeur.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
The best way is to do stacks of bounties and you are bound to run into a few pet goblins. Took me about 2 season to collect all the pets.

There are a few wings you can get like the bird wings just look it up and stuff from the darkening of Tristram event but thats only in January of each year.

On the rainbow weapons/wings I must have done 5000+ rainbow goblins and have yet to get my wings and my friend got the rainbow wings on his second rainbow goblin so its really just RNG. Just keep a balance of rifting, GR and bounties and I guess they will come eventually.

^^ this

The Rainbow Sword drop rate is decent - the Rainbow portrait on the other hand...

The Wings are a whole other level of 'hard to find'

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Hi every one

1. Queen of Succubi
  2. The Bumble
  3. Friendly Gauntlet
  4. The Stomach
  5. Frost Hound
  6. Buddy

The easiest way to get the Rainbow Sword is join someone who already has the Staff of Herding :)

animal531

Expert Member
New patch notes for next season.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22933131

Good points:
- Torment 14, 15, and 16 have been added to the game
- Portals left behind by Treasure Goblins may occasionally lead somewhere udderly ridiculous
- Using an Ancient or Primal Puzzle Ring in Kanai’s Cube will produce a new result
- When a boss is killed in a Nephalem Rift, a permanent ping will mark the location of the boss’ death until the Rift is closed
- Additional stash space has been added for all players

And for the season buff:
- Player’s damage dealt is increased by 750% and damage taken is reduced by 4% for every Ancient Item they have equipped while having no Set Bonuses Active

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
New patch notes for next season.
https://us.diablo3.com/en/blog/22933131

Good points:
- Torment 14, 15, and 16 have been added to the game
- Portals left behind by Treasure Goblins may occasionally lead somewhere udderly ridiculous
- Using an Ancient or Primal Puzzle Ring in Kanai’s Cube will produce a new result
- When a boss is killed in a Nephalem Rift, a permanent ping will mark the location of the boss’ death until the Rift is closed
- Additional stash space has been added for all players

And for the season buff:
- Player’s damage dealt is increased by 750% and damage taken is reduced by 4% for every Ancient Item they have equipped while having no Set Bonuses Active
I like the improvements - can't say that the buff fills me with great anticipation - double gobs was better

animal531

Expert Member
Hah ye, no set bonus usually turns into a specific build, but I like all the other QoL improvements.