Official : Diablo 3 » Reaper of Souls - Seasons

Lupus

Honorary Master
Which build were you running and have you tried any of the more fluid classes. Corpse Lance and ghost build rely heavily on land of the dead which leaves you with like 30 secs of doing nothing.

Haven't tried thorns build.

Also console d3 is very different from pc d3.
No idea which build, I just chose the best looking runes and things :). I just wanted to be able to kill Belial. Look my necro level 70 doesn't do as much damage as my 70 Barb. My necro is like 249k while my Barb is pushing 400k, even my demon hunter is sitting on 300k.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Btw, anyone who still wants to be added to the MYBB Clan just leave a note in thread or PM me

Scary_Turtle

Expert Member
No idea which build, I just chose the best looking runes and things :). I just wanted to be able to kill Belial. Look my necro level 70 doesn't do as much damage as my 70 Barb. My necro is like 249k while my Barb is pushing 400k, even my demon hunter is sitting on 300k.
oh haha I'm kinda talking about the viable builds for GR 115+ that crit for trillions of damage.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
Wow, is anyone still doing these? It gets seriously monotonous after a while...

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Is this season proving to be a bit of a let-down so far? I worked the whole weekend so didn't get a chance to play.

kaaskop

Expert Member
Well for some good nostalgia (d3 version 1.0.4) goto:

Installed it today and got my ass handed to me from the start.

Good old times

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
that feeling when you get the critical piece of your build that let's you run T16 without being squished like a bug

The irony is that I was frustrated by not picking up Echoing Fury so went to kill the Ubers for a bit of relief - and yep, it dropped off the final pair

HowTo

Expert Member
Hello D3 players. Need some info.
I just got my fiber installed.

What latency could I expect, when I was running the game. I saw just under 200ms.
Is this normal or not.
Using Vuma trenched and ISP Mind the Speed 100/100.
Tnx in advance.